Next time to the track.

SlicksMH said:
Hi everybody: Any dates when you guy's are going back to the drags.

John
M&H

www.mandhtires.com

John, I don't have any of your tires yet....but I like the fact that you check on us to see how we are doing...:):):)

When I buy racing tires it will be from you.

Walt

Do you have any stickier tires that I can use on 18s, 20s or 22s? I don't want to do the whole remove you rear brake deal.

K-80-123 said:
John, I don't have any of your tires yet....but I like the fact that you check on us to see how we are doing...:):):)

When I buy racing tires it will be from you.

Walt

Hi Walt: THANK YOU THANK YOU for the find word's.:rock: I am from old school and I like to keep you racers going FAAAAASSSSST. LOL

John
M&H

www.mandhtires.com

------------------------------------------------------------

Nowwhat: 3 weeks.... ..cooler air.

You got that on the money. 115 in my warehouse.:(

John
M&H

www.mandhtires.com

------------------------------------------------------

jrgnd: Do you have any stickier tires that I can use on 18s, 20s or 22s? I don't want to do the whole remove you rear brake deal.

Not @ this time jrgnd, not enough call for the sizes slicks you are asking for SORRY.

John
M&H

www.mandhtires.com

John Stuttle said:
I went last nite and your slicks made my rear end blow out! LOL
john

Hi John Stuttle: I did not mean for the slicks to do that SORRY. Well, welcome to tacktion. That is why I am here, to give you guy's the best bite for the $.

John
M&H

www.mandhtires.com

I am headed out this saturday night with few other guys from this board. We are headed to Pacific Raceways. Now nationally known as one of the worst traction, bumpiest NHRA Nationals tracks in the country. WE NEED HELP!!! And no, I will not be shaving my calipers any time soon. Or at least that is the plan, so please, please.... create some 18" slicks we can use!!!!

Greg

M&H cheaters

John I would be interested in 18" cheaters if you had them, i live in Lancaster CA. You are not that far from me!:rock:

SlicksMH said:
jrgnd: Do you have any stickier tires that I can use on 18s, 20s or 22s? I don't want to do the whole remove you rear brake deal.

Not @ this time jrgnd, not enough call for the sizes slicks you are asking for SORRY.

John
M&H

www.mandhtires.com

Hey John, I am just curious. About what demand does it take to initiate development of a completely new tire? Is it in the thousands, or a few hundred, or a couple dozen? Just asking because I am curious about the production side. Roughly where is the break even point when you develop a new tire. In other words, after you produce 726 units of X tire, it has finally made enough profit to cover R&D and Tooling costs and is now officially making the company money on each sale. I understand that every tire is different and the margin on each tire is also probably different, but roughly where is that point?

Thanks,
Greg

fun2xlr8 said:
Hey John, I am just curious. About what demand does it take to initiate development of a completely new tire? Is it in the thousands, or a few hundred, or a couple dozen? Just asking because I am curious about the production side. Roughly where is the break even point when you develop a new tire. In other words, after you produce 726 units of X tire, it has finally made enough profit to cover R&D and Tooling costs and is now officially making the company money on each sale. I understand that every tire is different and the margin on each tire is also probably different, but roughly where is that point?

Thanks,
Greg

Hi guy's and Greg: 18" is not on the list, we just came out with the 17". Greg this is to much to take in, this is a phone call. Can you please send me a # by PM and I will call you.

John
M&H:)

SlicksMH said:
Hi guy's and Greg: 18" is not on the list, we just came out with the 17". Greg this is to much to take in, this is a phone call. Can you please send me a # by PM and I will call you.

John
M&H:)

Thanks for offering to call and straighted me out John, but it's not really necessary. I was just wondering and rambling. It's not really important enough for me to be wasting your time over the phone with my inane babbling. Was just wondering if there was an easy answer. I am assuming not, so I'll move on. :D

Greg

MR ED's SRT10 said:
John I would be interested in 18" cheaters if you had them, i live in Lancaster CA. You are not that far from me!:rock:

:dito:

It takes alot of work, time and money. I only see 5 racers here that will come up to the plate. Maybe down the road when their is a demand, that we can do something here.

John
M&H

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back