NH owners?

2004ram1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone Here in NH with a 10?. I know a guy Steve i think his name is with a RC YF. But i was wondering if there were any more?

I own Land in Dunbarton NH and own a 10 ...Does that count.:D

it's a 40 acre parcel on a no name road lol.......not to far from the town hall and old cemetary....can't think of road names would have to dig out the papers on it ,,,I haven't been there in years.....

Nice. i guess if i get my 10 ill be the only one on here in NH. thats gunna suck when there is a g2g. ill have to drive a long way to get anywhere

Looks that way lol, it is pretty remote in that area...

Hey Hey Hey..... Not that bad lol ok maby a little.... but were not marrying family out here and we have all our teeth hahahaha

as soon as i finalize the deal monday hopefully i def will. otherwise itll look funny showing up with a plain old hemi lol

The master list says there are 2, 10's in NH.... Maybe the owners will chime in .....:burnout: :burnout: :rock:

about 2 months ago there was a silver qc for sale up there, dont know if it still is, Im only in Ct Im down for a gtg up here

Definately. My bank says they will do a collateral loan. so pretty much there going to swap trucks and keep my current loan. sooo now i have to find a dealer to work with me. im trying roanoak and a dealer near me so hopefully ill have a 10:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back