Night Runner question?????

pm.racing

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a clue if Mopar makes a replacement Navigation Radio bezel for the Night Runner Editions? The Night Runner has the numbered plack with I can switch but I cant find it anywhere. I'll be calling Mopar tomorrow but any help is still apreciated. I just hate to cut the radio bezel to try to make it work I rather spend what it takes to make it right..:toilet: :dontknow: :toilet:

I'm pretty sure you can buy the bezel but as for the numbered sticker I doubt it.

I would assume you can get the nav bezal since it was an option but the # plaque may be a problem as ramcharger said...but take your time and remove the one you have and reuse.................and you may run into a problem with Chrysler saying they never made a NR edition of the 10...

I had my dealer order the NR stickers for my truck when I first got it....original owner had removed them which was what I would have done...just wanted a set to put back for future......

There was no part # for the stickers for a 10 on the computer...dealer called Chrysler and they told him there was never a NR edition of the 10...the parts guy told them that he had one sitting in front of him...LOL...

My dealer spent 3 weeks talking to different levels of Chrysler dealer support...finally they came up with the stickers....a few days later a part # showed up on the dealer's computer...

Yea,one of the guys told me that you cannot get one so hes got me pretty worried to the point Im thinking paint shop to match the dash color... that will get pricey real fast... I was hoping just to spend a couple of hundred and get the right part first... instead of paint match and hope for the best...

Holly geez.... I dont think I have enough clout with the guys for them to go on a manhunt for the parts... I figure they would more than likely blow me off...So any recomendations on who to call that will actually try to help??

pm.racing said:
Holly geez.... I dont think I have enough clout with the guys for them to go on a manhunt for the parts... I figure they would more than likely blow me off...So any recomendations on who to call that will actually try to help??

If the dealer wont help call Chysler customer support....

I figured Id get it installed by Christmas lol....

why dont u just mod'd yours to fit the nav ?

PM moparconnection (robert). he is .....well our connection:D (if he can't get it,it doesn't exist!)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back