Night Runner

Some guys will come on and get upset that you want a 10 for cheap. I think it's high for the mileage :dontknow: nice trucks with 30k miles are selling for the same

I agree OP. Way to high on the price. I paid $20k for a MG QC 60k miles with ALL documentation.... Even the window stickers. Had lifetime warranty and all service was done at the dealer. Fully loaded with power steps. Keep looking imo.

KBB and True Market Value are two very different things. Many of the SRT10's have been on the market for 60-90 days from what I have seen in my experience. I had a hard time not laughing at some people wanting $25k for trucks with 70k+ miles. Not trying to piss people off but the truth hurts. I don't understand the "collector" edge of this truck. There is a VERY small market of people who really feel this way and price reflects it.

Last edited:
i agree should be around 21-22k but it is a night runner though which makes more desirable, so wouldnt pay more than 23k because of milage bro . had a 06 inferno qc in that area a few weeks ago that was listed at 23,500 i think and it sold .

It's an 06 RC I think they tend to be one of the higher selling trucks without the fact it's also a night runner. Price is fair if it's real clean

A C/E with almost the same mileage just sold for around 20k and thats more rare

Not really... Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure there were 200 CE's made which are all RC's... correct? There were 400 NR's made in a combination of RC's and QC's. So if you are comparing RC to RC it's pretty even. 06 was by far the least production so realistically are the most rare as a whole. As for the price I still would not pay more than $22K for the simple fact that it has over 70K mi. Also, it says "tow package". As far as I know no RC came through with a tow package. GOOD LUCK!

I understood it to be sold with all original parts that were saved during the build. Not returned to stock

As stated previously by others, truck is only worth what seller willing to accept & buyer willing to pay. Seller can ask "the moon" & if buyer willing to give it to him, so what. We all want to sell hi, buy lo. Comfortable with whatever truck you find, pursue a deal. If not, move on to another one. Good deals are to be made, only you know what you consider a good deal.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back