Nitrous Bottle Brackets

MUTT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, i met someone in TN, who needed the brackets for a nitrous bottle. For the life of me, i can not remember who it was. Could whoever it is PM me their address. Thanks

MUTT said:
Ok, i met someone in TN, who needed the brackets for a nitrous bottle. For the life of me, i can not remember who it was. Could whoever it is PM me their address. Thanks

That would be me:rock: :rock: :rock:
PM Sent

MUTT said:

DAMN MUTT...SELLING THE NOS ALREADY?

flchub said:
oh boi a happy meal!
dont be trying to pull a fast on e on me chubby, the deal on the race was the mineral grey rc. ive heard rumors on the quadcab.....:D

eddie102870 said:
dont be trying to pull a fast on e on me chubby, the deal on the race was the mineral grey rc. ive heard rumors on the quadcab.....:D
there isnt one post that specifically mentions a mineral grey truck against ur truck infact u said bring it on with my qc it didnt matter.........so its been braughten!:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

whatever, you know the rc wont out run me so spend your money on a paxton with nos, your gonna need it bro...lol oh who's gonna be your new mechanic since you fired the last one:D

eddie102870 said:
whatever, you know the rc wont out run me so spend your money on a paxton with nos, your gonna need it bro...lol oh who's gonna be your new mechanic since you fired the last one:D
now eddie who on earth would spread a rumor about a paxton with nos(stinker) ,man that guy sure does love messing with u more than i do!

eddie102870 said:
whatever, you know the rc wont out run me so spend your money on a paxton with nos, your gonna need it bro...lol oh who's gonna be your new mechanic since you Ate the last one:D
He was wearing a fruitty pebbles shirt.LOL You tha man Chub Nothin but luv;)

FASTFOOD said:
He was wearing a fruitty pebbles shirt.LOL You tha man Chub Nothin but luv;)
mmmm fruity pebbles:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back