Nitrous Kit

1fast10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok guys I need to get this Tranny fixed ASAP, So Im willing to part with my Spray...

Its a Zex Wet Kit which is like 800 brand new,,,,
With Zex Traction Control/Window switch like 150,,,,,
NX remote bottle opener 250,,,,
Dynotune Gauge switch 150....

All this is 1300 Brand New... Looking to get about 800...

Last edited:
1fast10 said:
Ok guys I need to get this Tranny fixed ASAP, So Im willing to part with my Spray...

good luck bud

Sorry for not posting pictures yet guys. I'm heading to the VA hospital in Charleston so I'm not home..

As far af the tranny goes. I blew out my front seal.. Which caused it to lock up so I need to get it rebuilt now...

1fast10 said:

UPDATE!!! All that PLUS Zex purge, the autometer ultralight nitrous pressure gauge, my spare battery tray with the holes drilled for hoses and system mounted (with possible exchange for yours if you can do it), also a guage pod to put the switch and gauge in. All valued at 1600... You get it half price!!!

would you consider selling window switch ,,,and if so ,,,can you lock out first gear with it

yes you can choose what gears and what RPMS it would go off yet. Im not really comfortable parting out cause it would hurt my chances of seeing even more and I really really need to sell cause of the tranny. You can but the kit and part it out of you want.

But if i can get ppl to commit to buy all the parts seperate I may part out

Last edited:
i already have two complete nitrous sets,, im just looking to improve my window switch,, mine does not have gear selection on it just rpms,,,,if you do decide to split it up ill take the window switch ,,;)

thanks buddy... but the nitrous does me no good with a truck that cant drive!!! hahaha

Ok guys I need to get my Tranny rebuilt ASAP, So I have to sell my Spray...

With Zex Traction Control/Window switch like 150,,,,
Zx Purge kit like 120 new,,,,
Dynotune Gauge switch 150,,,,
Autometer Ultra Light Nitrous Pressure Gauge like 200 new,,,,
Steering Colum 2 gauge pod for the switch and gauge like 50 dollars new,,,,

All this is 1720 Brand New... Looking to get about 800!!!

For a little extra I'll throw in my battery tray with the holes drilled and boxes mounted

nitrous.......

I might be interested next month let me know if you still have it. Sorry just dont have the cash right now.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back