Nitrous?

vpr hler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is the safest "shot " of nitrous I can use without going to rebuild the tranny? How many of the " shots " can the engine take before internals need work?

Hmmmm, good question. You need to talk with people like Nowwhat, Rice Eater, that crazy Canadian dude(I forget his name but his signature says he's a crazy Canadian!) has a red striped QC.........there are others here as well. JMB Justin sells the systems, you might want to speak with him.

patrick

Just messing....kinda....

million dollar question.....

Awdizusu made a number of passes with a 150-175 shot on a stock tranny...

will it hold up....no....will it make some more passes....yes....

I feel....that's feel...not know....that a 175 shot on race gas (116) with the proper install and tuning will be safe on internals....

as far as the trans....a few hundred $$ to properly upgrade the 2nd gear band, strut and apply lever should keep you running...

so if you are thinking about it I would do the trans upgrade and get ready to buy lots of 116 octane....:rock:

I run 93 octane in mine with a 175 hit, two steps colder plugs, stock PCM, and no knock showing on the scanner (05 SRT10 with knock sensors). Find someone who is very competent in tuning and I highly recommend a VEC2/3 to get the most out of any N20 setup.
Justin

Yo my buddie here in canada where i asume you will be running also has your truck same yr etc... he ran gibson shorties highflow cats magnaflow, and a 75 shot and he ran 12.4 i have it on film here somewhere ill try to find it if i get a chance....

ummm off to Edmonton and Calgary i now have a contract with telus there not sure how long we will be out there.. but ill have to be back in florida with in 1 month for sure have the old ladie down there so its my turn to travel... but ill try to locate that vid i know i have it somewhere

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back