No clutch pedal...

FastSRT19

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So i went for a ride today and when i was shifting from 3rd to 4th i felt the pedal drop...limped the truck home about 2 miles in 3rd:p

When i looked under there by the pedal a see that the white rod that comes through the firewall is loose where it connects to the clutch pedal. I grabbed it and this little fugger fell out...Anybody have a clue what the part number would be for this "clip"? or do i need a whole new slave???:dontknow:
clip1.jpg

clip.jpg

It doesn't look like it broke. You should be good just getting the clip.

My local dealer just told me "you can't get just the clip!" WTF! Oh well, at least i have the extended warranty...

Just called another dealer, and they said they have 2 in stock lol..gotta love dealers...

Call a third...they will have the part and it will be half the price...:mad:

Prof said:
Call a third...they will have the part and it will be half the price...:mad:

this only happens AFTER the part was purchased from place #2 :D

ok so the guy at the dealer was looking at the wrong part in the computer...the "correct" one will be in tomorrow. We will see. Maybe the first dealer was right:dontknow: I'm surprised a $2 part holds this together!

Ok so i fixed the clip problem, but now the clutch feels f'ed up...poor pedal, and if the truck is running, i cant get it into gear....i'm thinking slave cylinder??? Oh, and the fluid level in the master is low. how much should be in the res? I dont see a mark to indicate when its full:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back