No Go for Famoso

lightninquick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they have cancled yet another weekend due to not being prepared:mad:

No way...are you serious?:mad: I just called the hotline this morning and everything seemed like a go:dontknow:

I guess L boy is right....just called the Famoso track hotline, racing cancelled this weekend as they are not done paving and prepping the track:mad:

stupid Famoso I hate all tracks...well except my beloved LACR:love: Which by the way LACR will be open on Saturday gates open at 8AM if everybody still wants to get together and race. Saturday and sunday races have historically brought good prep:rock:

Damn that sucks.:( How crowded does it get at LACR on the weekends?

:thumpdown:

Oh well, I'm still good for another location, if thats OK with everyone :damnmate: :tee: :shakehands:

UNIBOY said:
Damn that sucks.:( How crowded does it get at LACR on the weekends?

not too bad...besides Famoso would have been packed since it was opening weekend. LACR everyone:dontknow: We could still find a Dennys close by for those who really wanted Dennys:D

Haha, if the stars are aligned correctly perhaps a Denny's close to LACR would be a viable option :D. I'm still a gogo.

arrrggghh.....:mad: :mad: :mad: yOur kidding me??????There really is gonna be no famoso......mann i thought my 14 sec days would be over........Welll that sucks... well whos still gonna go???? I finished my midpipes today and although they might not be pretty the truck sounds great with cutouts opened or close!!!!
Well lets see if we can still get together and get one more raceday in b4 i go on vacation next week, hell i'm still up for breakfast if you guys are interested.......

FerrariTruck said:
arrrggghh.....:mad: :mad: :mad: yOur kidding me??????There really is gonna be no famoso......mann i thought my 14 sec days would be over........Welll that sucks... well whos still gonna go???? I finished my midpipes today and although they might not be pretty the truck sounds great with cutouts opened or close!!!!
Well lets see if we can still get together and get one more raceday in b4 i go on vacation next week, hell i'm still up for breakfast if you guys are interested.......

look at the LACR 6/17 thread by Uniboy:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back