Northeast GTG

VPRPWRD

VTCoA Ring Leader
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At this point I don't have any dates or locations pinned down and I am open to some suggestions. Some vague details I had was to try a central location such as New York state. I like to drag race but wouldn't be opposed to an SCCA race or track event. We don't have to be pinned down to only one meet, we can do several during the spring, summer and fall months. I am attaching a link to the schedule of the track I frequent for drag racing. If anyone wants to meet up for a Saturday test and tune or a Friday night street legal drags let me know.

Schedule

Just throw out your ideas, racing, car show, meet up and just hang out and BS, anything else?? Let me know, I'm just here to help coordinate and try to ensure everyone has a good time doing it. :D

Starting April 18th and then every other Thursday is a huge cruise/show at BassPro Shop/Patriot place in Mass. Starts at 3pm-?, usually a minimum of 1000+ vehicles, 2900 was the record, I was there for that one!!!!!! Put on by MassCruisers............. Keep me posted.

Starting April 18th and then every other Thursday is a huge cruise/show at BassPro Shop/Patriot place in Mass. Starts at 3pm-?, usually a minimum of 1000+ vehicles, 2900 was the record, I was there for that one!!!!!! Put on by MassCruisers............. Keep me posted.

Where in Mass.?

How far is Englishtown for everybody else?

The lightning guys have there rental October 25th at atco

That sounds good. Are they going to mind having a group of 10s at their event?

MIR (where they used to do the show PINKS) is a nice track. Located in MD. I have family in upstate NY. So im in.

I am willing to travel pretty much anywhere, depending on schedule of course. Like I said we don't have to pin it down to just one event, I'd like to do several so that all members can participate in at least one GTG. :D

The lightning guys have there rental October 25th at atco

We will be there racing my turbo Lightning!!!

I'm good with atco or englishtown

Both are good tracks but Atco normally has better track prep.

That sounds good. Are they going to mind having a group of 10s at their event?

My Delaware Valley Lightning Owners club would love for you guys to attend this event. It's going to be a very good time. You guys can make single passes or line up and race other trucks? Thats up to you? I know there will be some Lightnings coming up from Texas to this rental.

Last edited:
My Delaware Valley Lightning Owners club would love for you guys to attend this event. It's going to be a very good time. You guys can make single passes or line up and race other trucks? Thats up to you? I know there will be some Lightnings coming up from Texas to this rental.

I definitely like the sound of this. If I remember correctly this event was a no street tire event. Several of us, myself included, do not have DRs or slicks. If that's the case it may make this event off limits to some that want to race and don't have the proper equipment.

I definitely like the sound of this. If I remember correctly this event was a no street tire event. Several of us, myself included, do not have DRs or slicks. If that's the case it may make this event off limits to some that want to race and don't have the proper equipment.

It will probably be no street tires again. We pay extra for track prep don't want to ruin it. I might be grinding my calipers to put my slicks on so I might have my drs for sale

It will probably be no street tires again. We pay extra for track prep don't want to ruin it. I might be grinding my calipers to put my slicks on so I might have my drs for sale

Yes it is no street tires. This event has some of the best traction you guys are ever going to see. A lot of us have our stuff set on kill to run a new personal best!

If you do that let me know I may be ready to buy at that time.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back