Northern IL Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

GotRidOfTheHemiForThis

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Names mike and i bought my SRT 10 last week. I wound up trading in my 05 hemi ram with alot of work done in for her and it was well worth it. Anyone out here near me let me know love to meet someone with the same hobby as me. I eventually want to turn my truck into a drag racer jut gotta get the money and i start all over well the 10gs i spent on the other truck is nothing now lol i wish i had that money now lol. Well hi to all and way better forum!

I'm here in east central Illinois.....there are a few of us around this area....I believe Prof is up around northern Illinois....Welcome to the madhouse:burnout:

The only pickup I am driving these days has a big orange blade on the front

welcome best site on the planet, better group of folks. youll meet none like em. watch out for the sickness

GotRidOfTheHemiForThis said:
Names mike and i bought my SRT 10 last week.

Names Mike and I just traded in my SRT 10 last week.:)

Welcome Dude!

What kind of Tonneau do you have on the truck?
How many miles on the odometer?

Welcome Mike!

Wadsworth, IL here!

Where are you located?

Roy

Hamrhead said:
Names Mike and I just traded in my SRT 10 last week.:)

Welcome Dude!

What kind of Tonneau do you have on the truck?
How many miles on the odometer?

miles 13000 nice and broken in lol go figure it was a repo from someone, blck tonneau but it off my old hemi, it a mopar with no fin on the back i just couldnt do it lol no fin for me lol

Lakemoor, AKA Mc henry here!

We will spend time together! You probably have had more snow than me in the last 12 hours!

I live just off Rt. 41 in an area called Jonathan Knolls.

As soon as the weather get better (maybe late March) I will be driving the truck again...and we can get together...post some pics of your ride!

Roy

zen garage said:
The only pickup I am driving these days has a big orange blade on the front

Maybe when the weather finally clears, we can have an IL GTG at your place!

Think about it, we have lots of time to plan!

Lakemoor, AKA Mc henry here!
Damn, you're right down the road from me. I'm in Woodstock :rock: I can lend a hand with your future mod installs ;)

BTW, I got your VIN and I will have your production info soon.

Girls...well I better not attend...there is no girl, that would want an old fart like me around...hell, I can't get the old fat ugly ones interested. I would hate to ruin your party. But could you get video for me? I'm old, not dead.

Prof said:
Does that mean that Mike buys the beer too?

Better meet at the local bar unless my mother turns u on lol, i live at home still due to he needs money help, college and well im a cheap ass prick lol. Move out and buy a place you say and i say truck parts lol definatly have to set something where all the owners can get together though! :rock:

Better meet at the local bar unless my mother turns u on lol, :rock:

I have thought long and hard about a response but my sense of decorum prohibits a response...but the first time we GTG, maybe it should be at your house...so I can get a look???

Prof said:
I have thought long and hard about a response but my sense of decorum prohibits a response...but the first time we GTG, maybe it should be at your house...so I can get a look???

Ill never call you father lol

Prof said:
That is too funny :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back