NOS HA HA HA?

bigvar10

Reaction score
I need the full deal on nitrous, who makes the kits,who sells them ,and how much? Also how big of a shot can you run on a stock short block?

Thanks Bill

I have a Nitrous express kit for sale, two bottles, purge, one heater, fuel pressure safty switch, and everything else for 750+shipping. 150 max shot out of this kit but our motor "can" handle up around 250 I think.

X-Metal did my set up

I was very happy with what Gary and his crew did for me. Check around, this is a case where you do get BANG.....if you don't spend the Buck

Attachments

• DSCF1511.JPG
    DSCF1511.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 59
  • DSCF1494.JPG
    DSCF1494.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 66
  • DSCF1590.JPG
    DSCF1590.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 58
  • DSCF1518.JPG
    DSCF1518.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 57
  • DSCF1564.JPG
    DSCF1564.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 61
  • DSCF1542.JPG
    DSCF1542.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 63
  • DSCF1540.JPG
    DSCF1540.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 71
I don't know !!!!

mauiSRT/10 said:
Great pics Wazz!!!! That setup looks cool!!!! I imagine your cab is quite colorful at night!!!!

patrick

I can't drive at night.............
Boomer had to remove the headlights to make room for the batteries, wires, purge, neons, keg cooler, microwave, sleeping bag, toilet and stripper pole. Not being able to drive at night is a small trade off :)

Nitrous Express Kit

BigRed460 said:
I have a Nitrous express kit for sale, two bottles, purge, one heater, fuel pressure safty switch, and everything else for 750+shipping. 150 max shot out of this kit but our motor "can" handle up around 250 I think.
How much was your setup new? How old is it?. How much is shipping to Edmonton Alberta Canada? Thanks Bill

1-FAST-SRT-10 said:
We need an X-Metal canadian branch...

I second that! Either that or a drop point on the other side of the border so we can sneak accross and bring our stuff back without having to pay duties.

WAZZSUP said:
I was very happy with what Gary and his crew did for me. Check around, this is a case where you do get BANG.....if you don't spend the Buck

How many HP do you gain with this system? Very nice installation I must say...:D :D

you gotta install that so it's not visible!

WAZZSUP said:

WAZZSUP said:
I can't drive at night.............
Boomer had to remove the headlights to make room for the batteries, wires, purge, neons, keg cooler, microwave, sleeping bag, toilet and stripper pole. Not being able to drive at night is a small trade off :)

Quad cab with a striper pole!!!!:rock: :rock: Guess you dont do rain either, with no wipers!!!;)

patrick

Only time I wish that I had wipers is when we hold the Wet T-Shirt Contest on the X-Metal Billet Dance floor I had installed underneath. Boomer set it up as a multi purpose MOD.....skid plate under the truck while driving........ mounted on slide rails to swing out to the side as a contestant dance floor. Damdest thing you've ever seen.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back