Not an SRT but I love the 09!

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

:rock: :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I think I mentioned somewhere around here that I have been fantisizing about owning one.. Perhaps white? Perhaps black? I'm not sure yet. But YES they are bad ass..

lukedovichak said:
must have been wet outside.
They're no slouch, turn the traction control off and you can lay one down REAL easily..Its going to catch you off guard in a stock 10 bud....dig the shit out of mine.:rock:

ILtemprd said:
They're no slouch, turn the traction control off and you can lay one down REAL easily..Its going to catch you off guard in a stock 10 bud....dig the shit out of mine.:rock:

I agree. I have already had a reg cab 2wd 380 hp hemi truck with the new auto tranny in my inventory and sold it immediately. I did have a chance to drive it a bit and I swear the thing will beat a stock lightening and run close to a stock 10. Pretty pisser though....they just keep coming out with new & better stuff. Wish they made another 09 SRT10 truck. These new ones are quite a bit lighter feeling than the old ones. I bet they weight 600-800 lbs less than the old body....just a guess though.

lukedovichak said:
must have been wet outside.

Has not rained in a week. Dry as a bone.

Check out the MPG on the dash, yes, that is 17 (have 2K on that 17 average).

I had ordered this truck and it got stuck in paint when the factorys shut down. I found this one in CT. Basically the same minus a rear slider. Why do I mention this? The truck I ordered showed up at my dealer this week, so if you like the truck I know where there is one. Of course it will cost you a few extra K. It has my name on the window sticker :)

Attachments

• IMG00159.jpg
    IMG00159.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
I tried out a 4x4 version,short bed,reg.cab and loved it !

I think it is quicker than an L and just as quick as a stock 10 by the seat-o'- pants dyno

ya they are sweet. I like em. If you own one you should drop the viper into it :)

ILtemprd said:

My friend bought a new sport blue one, 15's at best he pulled. Kinda thought that sucked for a 30k plus truck just my 2 cent's

Hatedonmostly said:
My friend bought a new sport blue one, 15's at best he pulled. Kinda thought that sucked for a 30k plus truck just my 2 cent's

what gear?

I have no clue raceram, we were at capital raceway. was a few new ram's there, best run that I seen was 15.2. My friend ran 4 time's 15.3, 15.3 15.4 and a 15.5, Maybe if it was cooler out he could gain alil bit I'm sure or at a different track. I love the new design of them They look great and I am not bashing on anything just my opinion that's all, As far as being fast as a stock lighting I can find that out very fast. He also got trommped on by our friend's silverado ss. And I romp on him all day long. ss is a low 15's truck awd or the 2wd. ss trailblazer was 14's but more HP.

its more than likely 3.55 if is a sport 3.92 what a stock lighting run roush and the foose run 14.7-14.8 and im still waiting to ge my hands on a R/T with a 4.10 rearend can run low 14's stock

raceram9 said:
its more than likely 3.55 if is a sport 3.92 what a stock lighting run roush and the foose run 14.7-14.8 and im still waiting to ge my hands on a R/T with a 4.10 rearend can run low 14's stock

are you talking gear's in the sport and lighting. I was looking at the srt-6 crossfire with my girl she might pick up, badass car . If i'm correct they run around what our trucks run stock, Might be off a little bit. But apples and oranges. Here is a question i always wanted to know with the hemi ram's, Why have they never put the 6.1 hemi in them like the srt's. That would be badass. Then the tundras would never stand a chance stock vs stock

robwclark said:
I agree. I have already had a reg cab 2wd 380 hp hemi truck with the new auto tranny in my inventory and sold it immediately. I did have a chance to drive it a bit and I swear the thing will beat a stock lightening and run close to a stock 10. Pretty pisser though....they just keep coming out with new & better stuff. Wish they made another 09 SRT10 truck. These new ones are quite a bit lighter feeling than the old ones. I bet they weight 600-800 lbs less than the old body....just a guess though.

I wouldn't think a normally aspirated hemi would touch a lightning??:dontknow: I bet the hemi:slug: truck stock can't break into the 14s...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back