Not that you guys care or anything...

203Cree

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But I thought you might like to know that one of the Lightning builders just ran an 8.70 in a Gen 2 (2001 more specifically) Lightning. TT truck, no spray, yet. :)

Anywho... Party on!

203Cree said:
But I thought you might like to know that one of the Lightning builders just ran an 8.70 in a Gen 2 (2001 more specifically) Lightning. TT truck, no spray, yet. :)

Anywho... Party on!

Who was it? Anybody from NLOC? :confused:

Hey Rob good to see you around. 8.7 for 1/8th of mile ain't too bad. Those L's are getting pretty fast.

Hey Scott. :)

Glad to see your sense of humor is still intact, lol. Shit, I run 8.3's for the QT, thanks. That was a 1/4 time (but you knew that, lol).

Anyway, it was Johnny Lightning, so yes, he's from the NLOC boards.

And I agree with you SD, lol. But he doesn't have to, so... :)

Thats Sweet! Johnny definitly has his truck together thats for sure.

if i remember right he's running the pro turbo's twin kit too.

I'm sure he made his own tweeks;)

Stinker said:
Thats Sweet! Johnny definitly has his truck together thats for sure.

if i remember right he's running the pro turbo's twin kit too.

I'm sure he made his own tweeks;)

Johnny has his own shop... He has been working on that L for a LOOOONG time... It is always a big battle between his house and JDM's.

He has been workin on it awhile anyway. He maxed out his own dyno, so went to the track and blew three converters in a row. I haven't heard what he's done since then to get it down the track.

Is this with a full interior or is the truck stipped down for weight savings? Either way, those are great times and would be fun to watch go down the track!!

Shit, I don't remember exactly. I know he's under 4000. This is pretty much a full race truck. It's backhalved. It's basically one of his test mules. With any luck, we'll see the TT kits out pretty soon.

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
Is this with a full interior or is the truck stipped down for weight savings? Either way, those are great times and would be fun to watch go down the track!!

STRIPPED... Full cage, lexan windows, 4-Link rear... the works... Still running the 5.4 tho.

3580 with him in it. It's not a 5.4, he's runnin a stroker.

NP bro! :) Sorry if I came off as a Dick, wasn't tryin to be, really. :)

He's changed a lot on it since you were on there. Went to a 355 stroker runnin twin 76's.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back