NOVA truck owners please respond

jelms

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My girl needs a bunch of visual mod, a lowering, and some engine mods.

Does anyone know a good shop in Northern Virginia that can be trusted to complete some good ideas with great customer satisfaction??

I'm looking for a shop that will take care of my girl like she is their own.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

-jeff

Jeff, A&A Speed and Custom in Woodbridge, 703-494-1330, Dan and Patty are the proprietors. I have been doing business with them for years. Very knowledgeable and will treat your vehicle like it is their own and unlike some other shops around here, they follow thru on the job, start to finish until you're satisfied. They do a lot of custom and drag car work -- their work is first rate but doesn't come cheap.

A good suspension shop (and for other things) I know of is High-Tech Auto and Truck Center, Chantilly, 703-968-6648. When I owned my Chevy, they did excellent suspension work, traction bars, torsion spring rekeying, springs, etc. Like AA, they offer great service and customer focus but they are not cheap.

Another choice would be Safford Dodge in Springfield. Jeff Sherwin, Viper Tech, is very knowledgeable and does great work as well. I have never had a problem with them and if you're planning some Mopar goodies, Jeff and Safford would be a good choice. I am not sure of their willingness to install aftermarket stuff but they do a lot of work with other Viper customers who track and race their vehicles. Give them a call and ask what they can do for you or maybe they can lead you to another specialty shop. You can contact Safford at 703-866-1700.

Two other shops I know of are H&H Automotive in Manassas, 703-368-3015 and Rt. 6 Motorsports, Crozier, 804-784-7209 both specialize in Vipers, repairs, installs, etc. I have never used either and can't vouch for their work or ethics.

Another suspension shop and for visual mods that comes to mind is Trick Trucks. They seem to cater more towards the off road crowd but I do know they can work the lowering side as well, or at least they used to... Here's their web link: http://www.tricktrucks.com/
I haven't taken my 10 to them but I used them for some work when I owned my Chevy.

For body work and paint, I have used Koons Ford/Nissan body shop in Falls Church, 800-755-8571. They have done excellent work for me and they are one body shop I trust with my 10.

I hope this helps.

that should do it:rock: :rock: :rock:

FastRam said:
Jeff, A&A Speed and Custom in Woodbridge, 703-494-1330, Dan and Patty are the proprietors. I have been doing business with them for years. Very knowledgeable and will treat your vehicle like it is their own and unlike some other shops around here, they follow thru on the job, start to finish until you're satisfied. They do a lot of custom and drag car work -- their work is first rate but doesn't come cheap.

A good suspension shop (and for other things) I know of is High-Tech Auto and Truck Center, Chantilly, 703-968-6648. When I owned my Chevy, they did excellent suspension work, traction bars, torsion spring rekeying, springs, etc. Like AA, they offer great service and customer focus but they are not cheap.

Another choice would be Safford Dodge in Springfield. Jeff Sherwin, Viper Tech, is very knowledgeable and does great work as well. I have never had a problem with them and if you're planning some Mopar goodies, Jeff and Safford would be a good choice. I am not sure of their willingness to install aftermarket stuff but they do a lot of work with other Viper customers who track and race their vehicles. Give them a call and ask what they can do for you or maybe they can lead you to another specialty shop. You can contact Safford at 703-866-1700.

Two other shops I know of are H&H Automotive in Manassas, 703-368-3015 and Rt. 6 Motorsports, Crozier, 804-784-7209 both specialize in Vipers, repairs, installs, etc. I have never used either and can't vouch for their work or ethics.

Another suspension shop and for visual mods that comes to mind is Trick Trucks. They seem to cater more towards the off road crowd but I do know they can work the lowering side as well, or at least they used to... Here's their web link: http://www.tricktrucks.com/
I haven't taken my 10 to them but I used them for some work when I owned my Chevy.

For body work and paint, I have used Koons Ford/Nissan body shop in Falls Church, 800-755-8571. They have done excellent work for me and they are one body shop I trust with my 10.

I hope this helps.

John,

Thank you very much for your insight. I'll bookmark this thread and use it when I am ready to get moving on the stuff I want to do.

Anyone I talk to I will make sure to mention your experience with them so they know I'm there because of a good reference from you.

Thank you for spending the time to help me out.

-jeff

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back