November 3rd DFW GTG

milkmanedi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright lurkers, post up! We need a time, a place, and this time MORE than 4 fricking trucks!

Did you guys get a kick out of how the folks at the Hooters car show migrated over to check out our rides?

My vote is for Grapevine.....I'm happy to sponsor Kevin....Flip's in Grapevine has an excellent bar, including a patio area that would be PERFECT for a 2pm GTG on the 3rd.......it's also right off the highway, at the intersection of 635, 114, 360, and 121.....easy access for a GTG.....

the 3rd is my lil girls b day and my boys have soccer games(dont what times yet) but if i can work it out i will definatly be there....

all you north texas guys gonna wait till the last minute again.....bump...bump...bump...lets get this gtg going guys...

Flip's, Grapevine, right off Main and 114.....easy access for all of North Texas, great bar and outside patio.....2pm on the 3rd......I'm sponsoring....

Come on guys, at least post up, let's get some excitement going here....:rock:

Flip's is a new one for me. I will show. I did a quick google search. Double check me, is this one?

Flips Patio Grill
415 W Highway 114
Grapevine, TX 76051
(817) 251-9800

That's it....again, easy access, good atmosphere, patio, and food....come awwwwwwwn :rock:

Attention DFW Viper Truck owners, come out play. I see you on the roads, but I have only met 4 others?

Roz-SRT said:
That's what she said! ;) :p :D :elefant:

Roz, are you in North Texas? Cause If you are, I don't consider Oklahoma a sane place.

wheres vipernator?? we need to get some more guys out next month......post up fellas dont be skeered......Big Perm sounds mean and scary but he ain't that bad......

Big B's SRT10 said:
wheres vipernator?? we need to get some more guys out next month......post up fellas dont be skeered......Big Perm sounds mean and scary but he ain't that bad......

wait till you see him. The irony!

What,you mean you're not allcoming to Moars with Big Daddy Don Garlits in Ocala that weekend !!! WTF ????:dontknow:

Big B's SRT10 said:
what you mean by this....plz explain.....
screen name 'big perm', actual hair = buzz cut, #1 guard. Unless I got my screen names and real names mixed up?

6pakattack said:
What,you mean you're not allcoming to Moars with Big Daddy Don Garlits in Ocala that weekend !!! WTF ????:dontknow:
just did a mapquest route. Its 1,018 miles one way! Let me know how it goes. Thinks its gonna be Flips for the DFW crew of 4.
Come on DFW, can we get 5 trucks to show?

We need to get our hands on some VTCOA cards, pass them out when we see peeps in parking lots....:rock:

so, Big Perm, you are the fellow with the short haircut, right? I remember you have the night runner.

milkmanedi said:
so, Big Perm, you are the fellow with the short haircut, right? I remember you have the night runner.

Yep, dats me.....no hair.....well, maybe some stubs :D

Pump it up folks.....NOV 3rd :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back