November 3rd DFW GTG

Nov 3rd at 2:00pm at
Flips Patio Grill
415 W Highway 114
Grapevine, TX 76051

(817) 251-9800

wheredwhogo? said:
I will be up that way, but at the Texas motor speedway watching the races and partying my tail off!
you bringing the match box set with ya......lol....you gonna need alot of traffic practice.....you know stop n go stuff.....

Big B's SRT10 said:
you bringing the match box set with ya......lol....you gonna need alot of traffic practice.....you know stop n go stuff.....

yeah i have actually, the only problem is that i cant find any miniture bags of chips and beer cans for the practice partying portion of my training.....i did find miniture bras, but its really hard to undo them!

This Saturday: Test and Tune
November 03, 2007 -
Texas Motorplex will be having an open Test and Tune this Saturday. This event will be open to all racers. Tech will be in the lanes.
$15 to Race - $10 to Watch
Gates will open at 9am.
Racing from 10am - 5pm.
just seen this on their website.....they are closing a little early but there probably will not be that many cars there.....could go racin for a couple of hours.....nothing like last minute maybes........

Looking forward to this Saturday....

Since we're having a light SRT-10 contingent, you guys OK with me inviting some of my diesel buds....also, maybe a few other car guys in general???

Just a thought....also, maybeo some SRT-8 guys???

milkmanedi said:
thanks for lunch Big Perm!

You are welcome....great seeing you Kevin....

For those that missed out, the day was perfect....75 degrees, sat out on the patio at Flips and threw back a few cold ones....good times....

sorry i had to burn off early butthe son had a soccer game and it was a good one......i know the 1/8 mile track in kennedale is open this weekend so if anyone is up let me know....

yo yo guys i wish i would have found this place sooner.... i'm always at the 1/8 mile track at kennedale and would have loved to met some of you guys at the meet but i think thats the day i bought my truck lol...anyway.. u wanted a 5th truck i guess you got one now :)

Tooloe said:
yo yo guys i wish i would have found this place sooner.... i'm always at the 1/8 mile track at kennedale and would have loved to met some of you guys at the meet but i think thats the day i bought my truck lol...anyway.. u wanted a 5th truck i guess you got one now :)

Sweet, welcome mang :rock:

Tooloe said:
let me know when you are headin out to the track and i will get my dirty ole truck out there with ya....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back