November Truck of The Month - Vote Here!!

November Truck of The Month !!

• Rockin Ronnie

Votes: 8 9.9%
  • SilentD

Votes: 12 14.8%
  • Wildman

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Wazzsup

Votes: 32 39.5%
  • MarkT

Votes: 26 32.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedSrt007

Reaction score
Well, the time has come. It has been VERY difficult to narrow it down to 5 trucks. Remember, if you did not make it to the 5 chosen in the poll, you may resubmit your truck for next month.

Any person who gets caught cheating will get there vote erased (creating another account / etc..)

The winner will get there pic w/ there truck on the main VTCOA page, and a TOP OF THE LINE quality full embroidered shirt WITH "2006 November Truck of the Month" custom stitched.

If you ARE on the 5 poll list and do not win TOTM, you must wait 1 month to Re-submit. If you Win TOTM, you must wait till the following number year to enter again (example - you win march 2006, you must wait till 2007).

This poll will end 10/31/2006
Here are our 5 for November Truck of the Month: (in no order):

Rockin Ronnie
rockinronnie.jpg

SilentD
silentD.jpg

Wildman
wildman.jpg

Wazzsup
Wazzup.jpg

MarkT
MarkT.jpg

I woulda went for the one and only red one, but I had to go for my nominee SILENT D and "Django 2" :rock::)

WAZZUP - Glad you are representing the red :D ;)

All very nice............but gotta go with low and red.

WAZZUP???????????? Who the hell is that?:confused: :dontknow: We have a WAZZSUP on the forum, but no WAZZUP. WAZZSUP with that?;) :p :D

Besides, for whatever reason I do not see a truck in WAZZSUP's picture. I see a very fine looking lady, but no truck.:dontknow:

This is a fine looking group of trucks this month to choose from. The choice is hard, but I have to go with.................... Well, that's a secret.

Good luck to all.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: You all rock.

We should have a Viper Truck Girl of the month. I know who I am voting for standing with the Red QC. At least I think it is red. Hard to take a good look at it. That is one sweet looking lady!:D :D :D That pic should be made into a poster. It would look great with my bar! I will buy one, two, ....! :star:

P.S - All very nice trucks!

Last edited:
Hey Bro's and Gals! This is truck number 203 out of only 400 made! You gotta admit she's beautiful so howaboutit! :)

Last edited:
Wazzup you get the Thumbs up! But they are all smokin rides, I do kinda have a certain attraction to Mark T's as well:rock:

Wifey said:
I woulda went for the one and only red one, but I had to go for my nominee SILENT D and "Django 2" :rock::)

WAZZUP - Glad you are representing the red :D ;)

Wifey, you rule.......Thank You.....

Those are some awesome competitors.........

SD

Wow.....is this cool or what. I have not been this stoked sence I was in the running for Chess Club President :) All I can say is ...... good luck to all.

Totally cool bro but I got the paxton deep tranny pan and the rest of the toys going on next week. See you on the highway!!!!!!I said truck!!!!!:rock:

Wazzup............

I think that covers it

All sweet rides....gotta back Marc T since I nominated him....good luck gents....:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back