November Truck of The Month - Vote Here!!

November Truck of The Month !!

• Rockin Ronnie

Votes: 8 9.9%
  • SilentD

Votes: 12 14.8%
  • Wildman

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Wazzsup

Votes: 32 39.5%
  • MarkT

Votes: 26 32.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks TYF...

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Congrats to Wazzup and all the other guys too on some awesome trucks!

....as well as everyone that took the time to show all of us that competed that what we do is appreciated by this family. I found myself looking at the poll every half hour ....I poured Millions of illegal funds into my campaign, if I had not...anyone of the other guys would have kicked my ass..............

Thanks to all you who voted for my truck.......... I am humbled in this great field of competition....

Thanks again......... very much...........:eek:

SD

WAZZSUP said:
....as well as everyone that took the time to show all of us that competed that what we do is appreciated by this family. I found myself looking at the poll every half hour ....I poured Millions of illegal funds into my campaign, if I had not...anyone of the other guys would have kicked my ass..............

I voted for you, thanks for the money!! ;)

BTW, it's already Nov. 8th. How come a pic of your truck isn't on the opening page of the site yet? Just curious. :dontknow:

I have broken two lenses trying to take the photo plus jump in front of the lense w/the truck......I'm going to do a hit of NOS after work and try again :)

Best part is the longer it takes the longer we get to look at Doneo's truck.

I guess RED is the slowest color....damn

And I Guarantee that your's might be faster but you won't be able to hear it through the 1000 watt stereo in my truck!!!!!! hahahahaahah:D

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
I guess RED is the slowest color....damn
BWAAHAAAHAAHAHAAAHA!!!! And this is comming from a RED owner....They finally admit it.:D

WAAAAZZZZUUUUUUPPPPPPP!!!! I'm copying UR truck!!:D:D:D Cause I love it!!!:)

SRT-IZ-4me said:
BWAAHAAAHAAHAHAAAHA!!!! And this is comming from a RED owner....They finally admit it.:D

If WUZZSUP takes any longer we can start using a sun dial for timing, comon man, your putting the RED bunch in a bad light :mad:

TOTM Suggestion

Submitted photo will be the same one used for the winning pic, so it must have the driver in the pic in the first place.....

This will get me voted off the island for sure

Jeff

TOTM Suggestion

Submitted photo will be the same one used for the winning pic, so it must have the driver in the pic in the first place.....

This will get me voted off the island for sure

Jeff

Usually people can tell if they are going to win before TOTM voting is over...that would be a *hint to get some sort of picture prepared :dontknow: :D :D

his camera might keep breaking. might be the image he's trying to take

I sent the photo a long time ago.....at least 60 - 90 second's....now where's it at...huh. I knew it, slow ass moderators :) . Thanks for waiting, cept the picture will let you down, my mug is in there.

WAZZSUP said:
I sent the photo a long time ago.....at least 60 - 90 second's....now where's it at...huh. I knew it, slow ass moderators :) . Thanks for waiting, cept the picture will let you down, my mug is in there.

Your just to damn funny...........:D

Hope you didn't mind some friendly ribbing

:D

Gotta have humor.......

Your just to damn funny...........:D

Hope you didn't mind some friendly ribbing

:D

I've had over 500 post.....not one was on the tech side....All I have is the ability to make 50% laugh and the other 50% say who da'heck does he think he is. I have never been given a time out either, that's kinda cool.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back