now I can really start modding

xtreme2424

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought me a nice little beater at a car show sunday. So now the viper gets to sleep in the garage while I am on the road during the week. I think this will allow me to do the mods I am looking into better so I will not be rushed to finish.

Oh the beater is a 1991 olds 88 with a 3800 v-6 1 owner clean 400 bucks:dancing: P.S cold ac

Just be sure to park the beater around the corner and your set!!! :burnout: :rock:

I know what you mean. I will do anything to keep this truck nice.
You know what is funny? the short time I drove the olds today to get tags and stuff I got no crazy looks or thumbs up from anyone:dontknow:

I've got a beater I haven't driven in over a month . . . I can't not drive the truck!

xtreme2424 said:
You know what is funny? the short time I drove the olds today to get tags and stuff I got no crazy looks or thumbs up from anyone:dontknow:

Well damn, imagine that.;) :p :D

xtreme2424 said:

Were you driving by the Old-Folks Home? :dontknow: :confused:

:D :D :D

Black1 said:
Were you driving by the Old-Folks Home? :dontknow: :confused:

:D :D :D

NO, but in the truck all you get is looks and ricers revving and trying to race.:burnout: LOL

xtreme2424 said:

Folks never appreciate a true diamond in the rough.......... heathens...;)

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back