NX System Install Help

Tito#14SRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so as many of you guys already know I ordered a NX kit for my truck and would like to get as much info on how to install this as possible from everyone that already has Nitrous.:rock: This will be my first time Installing Nitrous on any vehicle but I do have some knowledge.:D

2012-10-24183655-1.jpg

Does this look correct??
2012-10-25195612.jpg

For those that have the JTS Venom Throttlebody does the shark nozzle thread right into "TB" or did you guys use the black adapter piece?
2012-10-25191931.jpg

Im guessing this is the Wide Open Throttle Swicth?? I have to mount this somewhere that it will engage after I floor the pedal?
2012-10-25194939.jpg

Relay and lots of wires:dontknow:
2012-10-25195641.jpg

For the Nitrous & Fuel Solenoid each has 2 wires same color....One would be positive (+) the other Negative (-) Ground.

Does it matter which one I choose to be Positive or Negative??
Can I crimp both Positive wires one from each solenoid and just have 1 wire go to positive post on battery and do the same for ground or do I have to have each wire Individually.
Did you guys wire the Positive straight to Battery? The Ground wire to the Negative Post on battery or to the frame on truck??

2012-10-25192049.jpg

2012-10-25192120.jpg

I am doing a 150 SHOT by looking at this card that came with the kit I would need (2) 41 Jets one for each port on the Nitrous shark nozzle side and (2) 22 Jets for each port on the Fuel Shark Nozzle side correct??
2012-10-25194702.jpg

Thanks for all the HELP I havnt started to take anything apart on the truck yet trying to gather as much info as possible...I have been looking at the Wire Diagrams on the "Install Intructions Manual" but would like to know from you guys as well maybe even post some pics of how you guys have your kits setup....that would HELP me A LOT!!:rock::rock::rock:

I bought a NX kit. I am having a local hot rod shop install it for me. They install this stuff everyday.

Im gonna install this myself save the extra money on labor this stuff is pretty straight forward not rocket science...already got my 150 shot tune

Scrap the mechanical on/off switch it will not work properly. Use a NOS Window switch that will activate where you want it too. Mine is set at 3500rpm and off at 5500 rpm.

Scrap the mechanical on/off switch it will not work properly. Use a NOS Window switch that will activate where you want it too. Mine is set at 3500rpm and off at 5500 rpm.

Very good advice, Jack!!!!

Around how much does a window switch cost?

For the solenoids did you guys just wire one cable to the positive post and the other to the negative post on battery?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back