NY Noob

Status
Not open for further replies.

fastbill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Bill from Long Island, NY. Do not have a 10 yet, but this is the year for me. Married, three girls, Chevy fan all my life, but these SRT 10 Rams have enthralled me since they first came out, and although it doesn't please many on here, l'm happy to see they are finally getting in range of my grasp. Would love an '05 Comm Edit, but would 'settle' for an 04-05 RC manual without crazy miles. Will most likely get one from a member here, as l know it would have been treated right, and hopefully have some mods, maybe lowered, exhaust, CAI, bed cover. Not crazy about the 4dr version, but will definitely pounce if the deal is right. There's actually a very nice and clean 06QC l think in NJ that isn't too expensive. Should be ready sometime around April/May to purchase, but l've been looking/drooling for a few months now.
so, thanks for accepting me, and l'll be trolling the forums for info on the truck in the weeks to follow, and seeking things to watch out for when making my purchase.

Welcome to the mad house bro, you shouldn't have a problem spending some $$$$$$.$$ here:D

HOWDY!from texas,its' all about family and these awesome trucks! you'll learn alot here:rock:

welcome, several on here for killer deals. check out the buy sell section

From someone who just got into a Viper Truck...you won't be disappointed!! Welcome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back