O2 sensors

p33tef

Reaction score
Hi
Finally got an exhaust system on order American headers could not deliver on time so I've gone with Belinger Headers and catless mids and magna flow cat back. My question is do I need to get anything else? I read some posts about the O2 sensor bungs?? I want to prevent having warning lights on.

p33tef said:
Hi
Finally got an exhaust system on order American headers could not deliver on time so I've gone with Belinger Headers and catless mids and magna flow cat back. My question is do I need to get anything else? I read some posts about the O2 sensor bungs?? I want to prevent having warning lights on.

with running no cats you will need a tune, "SCT" - i take it there long tube headers ?

you will need o2 extenders if they are long tunes - you will need to weld in a bung on the mid's for the rear 02's and connect them into the pipe

or sims

the only way to pervent CEL is

1. need a tune for the catless mids

2. make sure all your o2's are pluged in

good luck

Chris

Thank you I already ordered a SCT Tune from Torrie and told him all the mods. All I need to know is what to purchase and from where?? I am in the States for another month and want to take everything back to the UK with me when I go.

Stinker can fix you up with what you need. :D :D

p33tef said:
Thank you I already ordered a SCT Tune from Torrie and told him all the mods. All I need to know is what to purchase and from where?? I am in the States for another month and want to take everything back to the UK with me when I go.

your welcome - just talk to Tony aka Stinker at JTSVP he can get you everything you need

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back