Oct. 21 st. Sac, ca. Fred Owens truck drags

I call my truck girl, just assumed yours was a girl as well. Hence " how'd she do?" lmfao

I was just messing with you. I figured it was what you had stated or a typo. No worries here. I have thick skin. Been called much worse.:rock:

So the air quality was not very good. Even though it wasn't hot out, the air was moist and thick. I talked to a few people and they all said they were running allot slower than normal. One guy was there last Wednesday and he said he was going .7 quicker on Wednesday night than on Sunday.

Anyway the best for my truck after that day was 12.458 @ 107.97 . 60ft times were not available on the printout that Trainman got from the tower. I believe I had a 1.8?? 60 foot time with a 12.5?? run. Can't remember the mph. but we will be able to see the runs when Brad is able to upload them.

With that said. I do want to thanks Brad and Jerry for coming up here and helping out.

Just need to get more SRT's out here next year. Fred Owens stated he is going to try and have it on a Saturday next year.

Last edited:
Your 60' on that 12.45 pass was 1.83, your best speed of the day was your 1st pass at over 109.+. I did not get the 60' on the last pass your friend made in your truck, but the ET was 12.42.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back