OEM 22" wheels and tires

enforcer17

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I replaced my stock 22s with a chromed set with Contis, need to make back some of what I spent so am selling my originals.

4 - OEM 22" wheels
4 - Pirelli 305/40R22 with only 12000 miles on them (8947 when I bought in Apr '09)

No road rash and shimmying on the road.

Rear right tire has a screw in it, right in the center rib. Can be patched or plugged, but I wouldn't use it that way for more than normal driving.

My zip is 12589, contact me to get shipping cost.

Asking $1000.

interested, pics? hows the inner section of the rim are they clean or pitted?

Will take some pics tonight and post (how do you post pics here in the reply that are not on a website?) here.

enforcer17 said:
Will take some pics tonight and post (how do you post pics here in the reply that are not on a website?) here.

Use either "advanced" or a online phot site like photobucket.com

enforcer17 said:

I just take the pics, download them to My Pictures (on the computer) then E mail them to myself (selecting Make all pictures smaller) put those in a new folder,then when posting use Manage Attachments and use the emailed pics.
They go right up with no hassle:D

Some quick pics of the wheel with the tire with a screw in it, the other three are the same, just harder to get to this minute (had thought to repair the tire before selling so I kept it readily available).

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

Picture 006.jpg

Picture 007.jpg

Picture 014.jpg

Picture 010.jpg

Last edited:
enforcer17 said:
Some quick pics of the wheel with the tire with a screw in it, the other three are the same, just harder to get to this minute (had thought to repair the tire before selling so I kept it readily available).

attachment.php

something looks different about this rim. it looks like it has a brushed finish? I didn't think dodge offered these rims in a brushed finish. also it seems to be missing the raised center circle that passes though the lug holes, like this. maybe it was just the way the picture was taken.

2lue68y.jpg

99% sure they did offer them in the satin/brushed finish. In side the rim should tell you everything you need to know alcoa should be on the inside i believe and very well known logo.

1000 still is a real good deal even if they were after market wheels but 750 would be better.

Last edited:
OSO said:
99% sure they did offer them in the satin/brushed finish. In side the rim should tell you everything you need to know alcoa should be on the inside i believe and very well known logo.

1000 still is a real good deal even if they were after market wheels but 750 would be better.

Polished wheels were extra cost option.
Don't think Alcoa made them, it was some company in France or Italy?:dontknow:

my oems had a dodge logo stamp and were made in italy,,,

FastSRT19 said:
The OEM wheels are made by Speedline.

That's it. Sure doesn't sound Italian.:)

Speedline SpA, located in an industrial region near Padova, Italy, a major European manufacturer of light alloy wheels.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back