OEM Intake/Air Box

misterak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to purchase an OEM Intake/Air Box/Tube, etc...my truck came with a K&N Intake, and I just want to keep it clean and 'stock.'

Prefer a clean/lightly used setup. Let me know if you have one you are willing to part with - pictures would be great! I can also provide iTrader reviews from other forum purchases, if you would like.

PayPal ready.

Thanks!

Kyle

trade the K&N for a stock set up?

I don't have pics at work with me, but it will be complete down to the clamps and filter.

Does your truck sit, or do you DD? Reason I ask, if I trade, then I would need you to ship first as I DD mine - don't have another vehicle to use if the truck is down.

Don't want you to feel like I'm a scammer!! Certainly not my intention...

Does your truck sit, or do you DD? Reason I ask, if I trade, then I would need you to ship first as I DD mine - don't have another vehicle to use if the truck is down.

Don't want you to feel like I'm a scammer!! Certainly not my intention...

Not at all, I understand. I have one in a box that I can ship as soon as tomorrow.

Reminds me of a pair of shoes.... :D

I could have shipped those as soon as tomorrow, that turned into 2 weeks. Time really gets away from you......

Still deciding if I want to trade...would prefer to purchase. Any chance you are looking to sell without trade?

Still deciding if I want to trade...would prefer to purchase. Any chance you are looking to sell without trade?

I would really prefer to trade. If the offer is good enough I might sell outright.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back