oem ram srt 10 hoods for sale thread

Mine (04 SRT-10) was damaged by the hail that came with the tornado on WED JUN 3 '09

I would prefer a black one within 600-800 miles .

IF the price is right :D

Ya I would have to agree with the rest of you 300 is way way way way to cheep for one of these hoods.. MINIMUM 500 and thats still a smoking deal..

Dont give them away boys.. they are worth good money..

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
Ya I would have to agree with the rest of you 300 is way way way way to cheep for one of these hoods.. MINIMUM 500 and thats still a smoking deal..

Dont give them away boys.. they are worth good money..

Yea, What He Said !!!!!!

ATTENTION :everyone ,,,

my plan when and if i ever get my hood with no vents,, as of right now ,,i dont plan to sell my stock oem hood ,that has a shiny coat of black paint on it ,,two reasons, is i wont sell mine for less than 500 bucks ,,,and no one wants to pay that for a painted hood ,,the other is long term the trucks with stock hoods will be worth more than one with an aftermarket one ..:rock: .

now before everyone jumps on me about the 500 bucks ,,,me and my son bought one,,for his 06 hemi, from archer dodge unpainted and it was 525 bucks then we had it painted that cost 350 ,,,,i am getting PMs left and right offering me 250 and 300 dollars for mine and what a great thing they are doing for me to take it off my hands:) ,,,please i ask you guys to stop the 10 to 12 pms a day to buy hood,;) ,,when i decide to sell it i will post it in classified :D But i still wuv you all for the offers:p

SO for now im keeping it ;)

Ironhead said:
ATTENTION :everyone ,,,

my plan when and if i ever get my hood with no vents,, as of right now ,,i dont plan to sell my stock oem hood ,that has a shiny coat of black paint on it ,,two reasons, is i wont sell mine for less than 500 bucks ,,,and no one wants to pay that for a painted hood ,,the other is long term the trucks with stock hoods will be worth more than one with an aftermarket one ..:rock: .

now before everyone jumps on me about the 500 bucks ,,,me and my son bought one,,for his 06 hemi, from archer dodge unpainted and it was 525 bucks then we had it painted that cost 350 ,,,,i am getting PMs left and right offering me 250 and 300 dollars for mine and what a great thing they are doing for me to take it off my hands:) ,,,please i ask you guys to stop the 10 to 12 pms a day to buy hood,;) ,,when i decide to sell it i will post it in classified :D But i still wuv you all for the offers:p

SO for now im keeping it ;)
I will give you 100 bucks CASH for it!!:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

I'm not selling my stock hood either,But I just want to say that room is tight right now at my house,Well I went to my storage room(shed) and found the hood had fell and I now have a huge scrap across the damn thing,(oh well).

1qksrt said:
I'm not selling my stock hood either,But I just want to say that room is tight right now at my house,Well I went to my storage room(shed) and found the hood had fell and I now have a huge scrap across the damn thing,(oh well).

See there,ya shoulda sold it ;) :D

theres no way a dealer charges 525... i went to mine and they wanted 800 for the hood and 300 for the scoop part and then i would have had to get it painted!! the normal price at most dealers is around 600 for the hood

Silverbullet08 said:
theres no way a dealer charges 525... i went to mine and they wanted 800 for the hood and 300 for the scoop part and then i would have had to get it painted!! the normal price at most dealers is around 600 for the hood

paid cash ,,,archer dodge here in houston was selling them for that as long as you were a member of dodge talk.com ,,,,im not fibing i paid for it myself thank you vary much! Thats what you get for living in dallas

Ironhead said:
paid cash ,,,archer dodge here in houston was selling them for that as long as you were a member of dodge talk.com ,,,,im not fibing i paid for it myself thank you vary much! Thats what you get for living in dallas

well im a member on dt too and got a quote from art henson and it was around 620 or something. oh and ill take dallas over houston any day. no hurricanes :D

Stinker said:
well do an xtra one, but for $200 xtra:p

yea being a student i dont have that kind of money yet lol ill just see if i can find an oem one sometime...

No More with out Vents??? what the hell.. is going on??? thats the only Nice hood you have stinky.. the vents are way to far over the top..

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
No More with out Vents??? what the hell.. is going on??? thats the only Nice hood you have stinky.. the vents are way to far over the top..
you get me ten more guys that want non vented hoods and willing to pay for them ,we will gladly build another mold, the cost to convert them is just too high, Roz's original design included the vents, and to be honest they seem to be outselling the nonvented hoods 10-1 so i really dont think its a bad decision

I'm looking for a stock hood...

Wanted: I’m in need of a SRT 10 Dodge Ram Hood. The item must be in new or reasonable used condition (color does not matter) and located within Colorado. Fiberglass reproductions will not be considered.

I’m willing to pay a fair reasonable price
Please e-mail ASAP ([email protected]) as I need a replacement.

Thanks!

Found this on the web, don't know if it is true. $700

This site claims the following:

"Mopar OEM Dodge Ram Viper Hood With Functional Hood Scoop 02-09

Give your truck a unique and sporty look by adding a eye-catching Mopar Viper Hood. This is the same hood as is standard equipment on the Dodge Ram SRT-10 and Dodge Ram Daytona. Functional hood scoop allows air to flow directly into the engine compartment"

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back