oem ram srt 10 hoods for sale thread

Dude if you still have that hood in Biloxi, I'll put cash in your hand in two weeks or so. I'm finishing up a job in California and will be back home in south Louisiana as soon as I'm finished.

Looking for a SRT Hood in Oregon Would like silver or blue but could have it painted. Also have a White OEM hood for sale currently.

i need a srt10 hood in FL let me know what you have need silver but i can paint and can pay for shiping send me pics to my cell 7274922083
thanks chris

Dude if you still have that hood in Biloxi, I'll put cash in your hand in two weeks or so. I'm finishing up a job in California and will be back home in south Louisiana as soon as I'm finished.

Were at in South Louisiana you live?

sale pending and had a couple more offers on it, but will definately let you know if that doesn't work out

Biloxi SRT hood sold

SOLD the black SRT hood from Biloxi MS. Thanks for all the inquiries.

I have some nice Owens quad cab length fiberglass (metal reinforced) strealine style running boards for sale. Came off my 10, painted black, have all custom brackets to install. C. $450 painted, will consider offers.

Hint on shipping the hoods. UPS won't take them, unless you ship business to business, but Greyhound will. They aren't fast, but this only cost $78 from MS to CA, and may take a week. You have to pick it up at the Greyhound station. They will only insure up to $300 though.

Last edited:
Just my luck. For some reason I thought the venom hoods ala stinker were out here on the west coast. don't reallly wanna pay shipping on any hood, it's the whole instant gratification thing along with the extra money.

Looking for an SRT hood for my 2007 QC Hemi. Not worried about color as I will get it painted and blended into the fenders anyways..

I live in Central Florida and will drive a ways if the price is right..

PM me if you have anything..

im looking for a srt hood for my 08 truck.. not worried about color. I am located in NM would be willing to meet in tx, az, co, ut area or pay for shipping.. let me know what you have either pm or email cheezit81 @ hotmail.com (no spaces)

i would be willing to pay top dollar for one that is brilliant black and a matching grille would be the icing on the cake

Still looking, have a white oem hood from a 2008 that I'll trade plus cash.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back