oem ram srt 10 hoods for sale thread

BlackDodge10 said:
i'm in olympia but anywhere in the seattle area is ok. i go up for business every week
we might can work something out. we deliver to seattle weekly too. give me a call

BlackDodge10 said:
I am in need of a oem black hood if anyone has one for sale. please pm me and let me know the details
If something comes up where you and Eddie cant make a deal lemme know. Mine is from an 06 though, but fits the same:D

Im looking for a silver srt-10 hood I reside in Riverside County, Ca. Pm me if you have one anybody.

Will trade my Venom Hood straight up for a black stock hood.

Will let mine go for 400 and a stock 06 up BLACK hood in LIKE NEW CONDITION. Located in Houston Texas buyer is going to have to come and get it.

Lookin for srt style hood

I have an '05 1500 sport, i really want to get a srt style hood for my truck, anyone selling one please let me know. My truck is black, so a black one would be nice but if i have to get it painted no big deal, I am in CT

It blowing me away how anyone would sell a hood off a very limited production truck. I'm rebuilding a 68 Dodge Coronet, and finding parts such as a truck lid was a chore due to no one is making reproduction lids.

Ya it cool you bought a newer type hood, but to separate the OEM hood from that truck is a shame, and a cime. No offence to the Hemi guys wanting the hood, but to give it away for 300 - 500.:mad:

All your doing it parting out a piece of art, and lowering the value of your truck.

iraqivet01 said:
It blowing me away how anyone would sell a hood off a very limited production truck. I'm rebuilding a 68 Dodge Coronet, and finding parts such as a truck lid was a chore due to no one is making reproduction lids.

Ya it cool you bought a newer type hood, but to separate the OEM hood from that truck is a shame, and a cime. No offence to the Hemi guys wanting the hood, but to give it away for 300 - 500.:mad:

All your doing it parting out a piece of art, and lowering the value of your truck.
The number of srt hood produced are far grater than the number of srt 10 trucks produced. New from the dealer stock hood is/was right at 500 unpainted. Doubt any of these guys will have trouble finding stock hoods in 20 years.

iraqivet01 said:

not trying to be rude but in case you didnt know the ram daytonas came with the exact same hood, so there are another 11,000 of those hoods on the market, no offense, their not rare, supply and demand

Last edited:
RB04 said:
not trying to be rude but in case you didnt know the ram daytonas came with the exact same hood, so there are another 11,000 of those hoods on the market, no offense, their not rare, supply and demand

Daytona hoods are not the same as the 10s...

Back