oem ram srt 10 hoods for sale thread

TNVIPER said:
Daytona hoods are not the same as the 10s...

how are they different??:dontknow: :dontknow:

2005-Dodge-Ram-Daytona-SA-1024x768.jpg

viper_hood.jpg

i didn't know they were so close (but i was under the impression the daytona's were a bit different, but google and ebay both sure do look like ours...

now...the rumble bee's are different...

Dodge-Ram-RumbleBee-preview1.jpg

daytona:

12067-2005-Dodge-Ram-1500.jpg

srt:

2004-Dodge-Ram-SRT-10-Red-FA-Water-1024x768.jpg

Last edited:
ya I know the bee hood is different , but I was 99% sure daytona/srt 10 hoods are exactly the same

outnumbered said:
Will trade my Venom Hood straight up for a black stock hood.

AH, you should have told me earlier. I have my stock black SRT hood being fitted to my hemi.

Begood said:
The Daytona and SRT hoods are the same.

Bill.

correct they are the same hood the grill inserts on the srt10s are open.... the grill inserts onj the tonas are closed
:argh: dont yall hill billys know anything
:D

Coley 1334 said:
correct they are the same hood the grill inserts on the srt10s are open.... the grill inserts onj the tonas are closed

You are correct, they look the same but the Daytona's are closed off on the ram air.

Im looking into getting a venom hood, Does anyone need a stock black hood?If interested, Please contact me. Thank you.

megan3212 said:
Im looking into getting a venom hood, Does anyone need a stock black hood?If interested, Please contact me. Thank you.
you shouldnt have too much a problem, there was a couple guys looking for a black srt hood if its a srt:)

i have a 04 hemi black and am willing to trade and give cash for a viper. any color

I have a black SRT-10 hood for sale in the Detroit area. I would think shipping on a stock hood would be pretty expensive.

Bill.

Coley 1334 said:

I said they were different way back on post 139...:D

Begood said:
I have a black SRT-10 hood for sale in the Detroit area. I would think shipping on a stock hood would be pretty expensive.

Bill.
SOLD!

Bill.

4matty3 said:
anyone closer to PA?

I have a JTS Venom hood without vents. It hasn't been finished out and painted.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back