oem ram srt 10 hoods for sale thread

OSO said:
Will let mine go for 400 and a stock 06 up BLACK hood in LIKE NEW CONDITION. Located in Houston Texas buyer is going to have to come and get it.

pm sent

alexspop said:
I have a JTS Venom hood without vents. It hasn't been finished out and painted.

You still have this hood? Matty said that you might be pretty close to me.

Anybody have a hood available? With the vents and mesh? Don't care what color it is, its going to get re-painted anyways.

Please send pics and info to Jigsaw89 (at) optonline (dot) net
I have a 2004 Ram SRT-10 OEM Black.
Thanks!

alexspop said:
I have a JTS Venom hood without vents. It hasn't been finished out and painted.

I have (4) Toyo Open country A/T LT 305/55/R20 tires for trade for a hood. Tires have about 25k miles on them, still look great. Can turn around and sell them for cash ;) I know it's a hassle, but just throwing it out there.

I'm in the Central Florida area and need to find an SRT-10 for my truck. I would need a black one and if necessary i have a stock black hood i can add as well as cash.

Anybody have a venom hood w/ vents for sale to fit 04 1500 QC?? Just checking in. I live in Cali.

I know... If I can save a few bucks by getting a used one, then i'd rather take that route. Otherwise, I'll be putting money away for that instead spending it on hookah stuff ;)

I know almost every single hood that has went out, and right off the only one I can think of that hasnt been installed and painted is 505's and alexspop, and ram from hell

Tony,

Is the mesh that you guys install on the hood similar to the grillcraft mx inserts?? pretty close?

Yeags777 said:
Tony,

Is the mesh that you guys install on the hood similar to the grillcraft mx inserts?? pretty close?
no, but we can do the hoods without mesh, for a lesser amount, prob $700, but I need to find out, we are still working on details before we go do public advertising, and jsut for note, since they are on the site, I am starting to get tons of emails, got 7 today, dont mean anything really, but word seems to be gettin back out on them

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
no, but we can do the hoods without mesh, for a lesser amount, prob $700, but I need to find out, we are still working on details before we go do public advertising, and jsut for note, since they are on the site, I am starting to get tons of emails, got 7 today, dont mean anything really, but word seems to be gettin back out on them

is there a reason they are no longer on your website?

scoobert said:
is there a reason they are no longer on your website?
there on the front page scoob, havent added them to the store as yet, cant keep up with the orders for them as it is:eek: they are taking a bit long to produce, these guys are very detailed , so unlike the past it takes about 2 weeks to get on in built and delivered, as soon as I take care of some orders, I will build up 5 or so, and then add them to the site, but at the moment as soon as one is finished it goes out the door, got one going to germany this week, and the one we are doing here on a yellow fever, should be done this week and will have pics on it hopefully by friday, depending on the weather, they are gonna get swamped quick, if you need pricing and are serious, you can pm me on them, and when I have one ready it will ship asap, they are super quick on teh shipping, one guy bought one and is going on his race truck , I think he goes by daking on here, another went to indy to go on a race diesal truck, so they are moving , but they are so picky its jsut a slo roll.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back