oem ram srt 10 hoods for sale thread

scoobert said:
nah wanted to see the photos again. you still doing the CF ones? spring is not here yet.
gonna update the photos on the site soon, and actually talked with them friday at lenght on the carbon fibre, and to me, its toooo expensive to do right, but gonna talk again to a guy up here that does the noble cars and see what he says, but your looking at close to $1500 or better for a quality carbon one, and to me if your gonna invest in a carbon one, it might as well be a dang good one, the vis are made in china and have a tendency to crack, and I dotn want that headache for someone that purchases one from me;)

Looking to buy a srt hood and bumper...Heard about yalls forum off of dodgetalk and thought I would come on here to see If I could find something!

anyone have a srt hood in the ny area?? i live on long island iv been looking for one forever

I'm interested in a SRT hood for an '06 model, mine is Dodge Bright White so I'm guessing I'll have to paint. Maybe if I find a good condition black one I can get custom with it ;)

I live in Colorado so shipping may be necessary.

I'm looking for an srt-10 hood, any color that is in great shape.

ITEM: 06 Brilliant black SRT HOOD
Price: 500.00 or 450.00 with stock 06 black hood yes 50 bucks is all that a stock hood is worth to me.

No shipping unless you want to pay for it.

OSO said:
ITEM: 06 Brilliant black SRT HOOD
Price: 500.00 or 450.00 with stock 06 black hood yes 50 bucks is all that a stock hood is worth to me.

No shipping unless you want to pay for it.

would you have any idea what shipping would cost to long island ny?? prob not worth it for me because i would have to paint it also

how much you think to ship it to long island ny?? probaly not worth it for me because id have to paint it also

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back