Off to medical school

BlackKnight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! NtwOrk nice pics and sorry I couldn't post any on Monday. Well I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is that I've gotten accepted into medical school :nurse: finally and class starts tomorrow:D :rock: . I am in Grenada at St George's Univ. in the West Indies and its gorgeous out here, not a bad place to study medicine I might add. Hurricane Dean came close to us but is no longer a threat, whew! I've wanted medicine since high school and this year was my last shot so I took the chance and moved here. The bad news is that my studies will consume my time and I won't be visiting this awesome place that is a 2nd home for many very much and it will take me away from posting new mammaries every monday:( :( :( Pat, John (aka puss'n boots), kevin, jose, I'll miss hanging with you guys but will try to keep in touch while I'm out here and to all of you who I've yet to meet in person I will miss you guys too. I haven't posted too much in the past months due to moving, packing my crap and getting all my affairs in order before I left the states but I will try to check up here when I can. I've had to leave an amazing group of friends, family and an awesome girlfriend behind to pursue this dream and they are all supporting me in this 110%. I'm in no way leaving for good, I am still keeping the truck and its in storage until I'm back in mid december (already having withdrawls), just focusing my time where its needed right now. But I hope in my abscence you will keep up the Mammary Monday and keep making this forum one great place! Take care fellow brothers and sisters, keep 'em lit:burnout:
Victor

Good Luck, enjoy the islands.

You are always family...check in when you can.

You have a shot a achieving a wonderful dream...kick ass...and let us know if you need anything.

Roy

Congratulations and best of luck to you.

As Roy stated. Stop by when you can. You don't need to leave completely.

Have fun :D Study hard :nurse: Be careful and when u get back we will drink some beer and fix your truck........................Somehow :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the support, it means a lot. Robert, I'm on the island of Grenada in the Caribbean, next to St. Vincent, St. Lucia and North of Tobago and Trinidad. The pics were from a booze cruise our freshman class took saturday, the island is absolutely paradise, I don't know how I'll get anything done :)

Best of luck Vic, glad to see someone pursue their dreams. Don't hestitate to ask for anything while you are away! Study hard!

Congrats...I just watched Heartbreak Ridge with Clint Eastwood last night!!!:D:D:D

Wish I was going to school there!:)

Victor ... congrat's on the Med School....:nurse: you will not regret it.:rock:
We will look forward to your pics and posts as we get them.

All the best:rock:

I really only have one true regret in my life, and that was that I was such a screw up when I was younger. I enjoy being an engineer, and I'm good at it, but I would really would have liked to be a surgeon.

So don't screw up and regret it like I did.

Congratulations!!

I'm with you. I wouldn't get anything done with class in paradise! :D

Good luck, study hard, and post when you can bro! :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back