Official Announcement

Big Asp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, as hard as it was I sold the SRT-10. There were several reasons. It was the right thing to do but it still wasn't easy.

A 2009 Challenger SRT8 6 speed took its place in my garage.

I got to drive it home last Thursday from the dealership to my garage. Then the snow started. I've been sitting in the Challenger for the past four days turning the steering wheel and making car noises. It's almost the same as really driving it. ;)

Attachments

• DSC00950.jpg
    DSC00950.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 92
  • DSC03433.jpg
    DSC03433.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 44
  • DSC03447.jpg
    DSC03447.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC00943.jpg
    DSC00943.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC00942.jpg
    DSC00942.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 66
  • DSC00944.jpg
    DSC00944.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC00954.jpg
    DSC00954.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 57
Big Asp said:
Yep, as hard as it was I sold the SRT-10. There were several reasons. It was the right thing to do but it still wasn't easy.

I got to drive it home last Thursday from the dealership to my garage. Then the snow started. I've been sitting in the Challenger for the past four days turning the steering wheel and making car noises. It's almost the same as really driving it. ;)

That is a bad ass looking ride, you done good!!!! :rock: :burnout:

I know that feeling. Sit in the seat and go "brrruuuummmmmmmm, Brrruuummmmmmm.:D

Bill.

Begood said:
I know that feeling. Sit in the seat and go "brrruuuummmmmmmm, Brrruuummmmmmm.:D

Bill.

Actually I go brruuuummmmmm, brruuuummmm, baWAAAAAAAAAA! I just can't keep my foot out of it. ;)

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

Begood said:

Bill.

We'll have another set of wipers installed on the inside in case you get all out'a hand with the brumm-brummm sounds....

Very nice selection..... Looks awesome...:rock:

D

No excuses are necassary... beautiful ride! Hemi orange :rock:

364224.jpg

:D Nuff said, :rock:
Quick

Hate that you got ride of the truck, but you did get the car that I want. It looks very purdy!

that thing looks good. can we get some pics of the inside, i have never one up close beffore. tia elliott

Big Asp said:

Absolutely beautiful!!! Sittin' in the truck making noises is all I do:p I have to check the manual to see exactly how to start it:D.................................. I have said before, this would be the only way I would get rid of my baby.........(SRT 10)

a suitable replacement, now we can get a new member from whoever bought your truck. The family is growing.

I hope you got a good price out of your truck. When I got a chance to pickup up my 2008 Challenger in August the price offered me for my truck was so low I kept it. Now it is sitting in the garage and I seem to only take out my Challenger. You will enjoy the Challenger.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back