Officially selling my Paxton Kit!!!

Ram Z's SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's official. I just talked it over with my wife and we have agreed to sell the supercharger kit that I just bought a couple of months ago. I wanted to install and tune this kit but I'm afraid I wont have the time to have my truck down and this kit is way past my mechanical expertise. I have the full kit with no defaults. I bought it from robwclark here on the forum, who is one of the original members of this forum.

Parts List: Oil Feed Assembly, Oil Drain Assembly, Supercharger and Mounting Plate, Water Tank Assembly, Water Cooler Assembly with Water Pump, Discharge Assembly, Air Inlet Assembly, Race Bypass, Fuel System, ECU, FMU Assembly, with all supporting parts. I also have a full guide to installation concerning the supercharger. Here is the link to the page where I bought the SC from the previous owner...

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36421

I forgot to submit my info:
Joseph Randle
San Antonio, TX
Cell # 325-201-0941
[email protected]
Asking Price: $3500 plus shipping (Polished Kit Retails: $7995)

:argh: i want it..to bad this deal wasnt around last month when i had the cash.

bump for a good kit at a good price... I know somebody wants to make more power.

bump... had interests but no final sale... keep the offers comin'.

i see a mustang in your sig... not sure on the year bur i have an 05+ procharger p1sc kit everything you need to bolt up to your car and run except a dyno tune if you wanted to trade and i live in texas so it would be easy to deal.just a thought i know i dont have any post on here but im known on s197forum

lol... it does look like a mustang kind of.. Its really a twin turbo SC300 1jz supra engine. NE ways though - The kit sold last night. Thanx u guys for the interests.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back