oil line replacement

ninj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The oil lines on the passenger side are leaking looking for a replacement, let me know what you have.

jtsvp.com has the best replacement oli cooler lines.:)

Thats what I have been hearing. I called them today and I really want to get those lines. Only problem is im a little tight on money this month so trying to see if there is a cheaper replacement for now before I go with his setup.

Thats what I have been hearing. I called them today and I really want to get those lines. Only problem is im a little tight on money this month so trying to see if there is a cheaper replacement for now before I go with his setup.

Save your money. The stock lines are junk. Unless you build some lines yourself, Stinker's are the way to go.

You think it ok to leave them leaking for now, doesnt seem to be leaking terribly bad. I lost about a quart between two weeks and a month and a half.

Mine were doing the same thing a couple of years ago. All of your oil loss may not be from the leaky lines. Pull the lines off of the front of the valve covers. If they are wet inside, you are most likely pulling some oil into the intake. The baffles on the valve covers are not very good. Using some oil between changes is normal, for these engines.

I dont think I'm using up to much oil its been kind of hard to track how much I have been losing. I think what Im losing is mostly coming from those lines, its perty messy where those lines are.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back