oil pressure relief spring?

yellowfever65

Reaction score
I had asked why I kept blowing oil filter gaskets and u guys had said I probably need a new oil pressure relief spring and that they had changed designs to a one piece, so I know it was stupid but i went to the dealership and tried to order one for an 06 and told them how they had changed the part #, well he gave me a part called an oil switch for like 65$, that just threads in right by the oil filter he said, and its just like a sensor. Did i get the wrong part, well I know I did basically, but any part #s I could , or what is the correct name that the dumb asses up there can get me the right piece. Oh and he said that this piece was a switched part # from stock as well is why he thought it was the problem.

He gave you the wrong part, I can't help with part numbers though right now. If no one replys by this time tomorrow I can look it up for ya.

Wait, you asked for a spring, he gave you a sensor, and he thought the change of part number may be why he got it wrong?

Kevin at Exotic Engine development. He might have the right number or he can get one for ya. If you find one let us know . We might be in need of one soon!

Sounds like he gave you the oil sending unit ... Dealerships :chain:

ya have to swing the a/c compressor out of the way to replace the "valve":rock::rock::rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back