oil pressure sending unit.

mr. anderson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how much for a oil pressure sending unit for a 05 SRT-10 RC? my gauge is going wack0!

My gauge went out. I thought it was the sending unit but it was the gauge. What does wacko mean?

HV SRT said:
What does wacko mean?

Wacko is a 1983 arcade game by Bally Midway. It debuted during the "Golden Age of Arcade Games". It featured a unique angled, or "sloped" cabinet design and a combination of trackball and joystick controls.

:D

I'm guessing this isn't what he means..........

A bit more serious then. Is there a way to "test" the gauge. If it is electronic, then should be able to take an ohm meter to the sender and see if what it is sending is correct, right? :dontknow:

this isn't the oil temp gauge, it's the pressure gauge in the dash console, the gauge moves in the test mode. and the issue is intermittent sometimes it shows good pressure. sometimes it does it's own thing.

mr. anderson said:
got it, installed, oil pressure reading good again!
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back