OK, apparently I am too stupid to use Uconnect

evobuilder

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to use Uconnect to listen to Pandora? I also use my cell phone for conference calls, etc where I dial in through Microsoft Lync. In my old truck. I had a "line in" jack that I used with a cord. I would imagine that with Bluetooth and Uconnect, I can use it as a hands free for listening to apps.... right?

Any help would be awesome, I have only had my new truck since Saturday so lots to learn. I can make calls using Uconnect, just want to listen to Pandora, etc. now.

Bluetooth is only to make & receive calls. You have to enter each individual you want to call and there number. You cannot sync your little black book like a newer vehicle. Forgot how to really do it since mine stopped working months ago.
If you want music it's the floor pedal all the way on the right!

As others have said, you cannot use uconnect for anything else other then making phone calls which sucks. I know on the newer dodge products you can stream everything from your phone to uconnect but its 2014 now.

Considering the iphone didnt come out till 2007 its not a shocker that it cant do BT screaming, just being able to make calls hands free in a dodge during the time these trucks were made was prolly world class.

I do wish that it at least included an aux jack. If it came with that im sure others like myself would have no problem with the stock radio(s).

FYI, there is an OEM radio repair guy on eBay the has our radios with an aux. jack added in so you can play your mp3, etc thru the stereo system. I don't have the link right now but he is out of Richmond, VA. I have one in my 6 disc. it works excellent.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back