ok edmonton and calgary

yellow446

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well there is mopar car show on 19th.
Who would like to take a drive.
19th Edmonton Mopar Club Mopar Only S/S Crosstown Motors.
Plz if you would like to go there is me and one more srt-10 going already so lets c how meny trucks we can get there ...Send me a PM ot text and lets take a drive down ... Ty all .. have a good day
Rad ..
:rock: :rock: :rock:

Sorry Yellow, it's my son's birthday on the 19th and we are headed to Drumheller for the day.

Oo well there is always next show and shine .. And u guy from Calgary It would be good if u let us know when is some of yours car shows so maybe we can drive down

oldcolt said:
Sorry Yellow, it's my son's birthday on the 19th and we are headed to Drumheller for the day.

Why the heck would ya go to Drumheller ??? lol ya really must be lookin for some backwoods fun :D:D

You guessed right!! We are going to the Royal Tyrrell Museum. The kids love dinosaur's and they have lot's of activities for them to do. So I've got my wife, nine pre-teen boys and my seven year old daughter going to the museum and for a hike in the badlands......what could possibly go wrong??:D :D

oldcolt said:
You guessed right!! We are going to the Royal Tyrrell Museum. The kids love dinosaur's and they have lot's of activities for them to do. So I've got my wife, nine pre-teen boys and my seven year old daughter going to the museum and for a hike in the badlands......what could possibly go wrong??:D :D
uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you are taking them right?:D

ya i see that the other day when i was there , but cant make it i will be back in fort crack:(

damn!!! gotta work tomorrow! still no time to polish my truck .Hmmm What's a little road grime between friends!! Gonna try to still attend the roast!! TIRE ROASTING !!! GTG

Hucksrt10 said:
damn!!! gotta work tomorrow! still no time to polish my truck .Hmmm What's a little road grime between friends!! Gonna try to still attend the roast!! TIRE ROASTING !!! GTG

You better be there,or there's gonna be an auction!:D LOL:dontknow: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

I have some Lucas mist you can use and maker her look purdy!:p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back