Ok I need opinions here

dead end cruiser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I Have been trying to get rid of my Vette for quite some time now. I found some body who is willing to make an even trade. My question to you is should I go for it?

The car I am getting rid of is a '78 Silver anniversary corvette L82. I have several thousands of dollars into this car. I am looking for about $15,000 cash for it or something equal to it in trade.

The gentalman I am speaking with has a 1970 Chevelle.... A car I have wanted since I was a child, I would prefer an actual 454 SS but they are going for about 30 grand. This car looks clean from what I can tell. Something if I got I would make it into a big block SS. Here is a link to the car on Ebay.... All the input is very appreciated. Is the car worth an evan trade? should I give him cash and the vette? should he give me cash and the chevelle? :dontknow:

Even up/ I would. Just 2pennies worth. You can build the shit out of that:rock: Plus stateside that chevelle is more rare then the vette.

I would just keep in mind resale value of the chevelle. It isn't as much of a collectors item because it isn't the ss. But if you don't care about that and just want your dream car then go for it.

Love the Chevelles, BUT I can tell you from experience. It doesn't matter what is said or how good the pictures look. If you can't look at the car in person and crawl around it, there will be more work to be done than you anticipate.

viperhauler said:
i don't think that car is a $15k chevelle....with admitted rust sposts....

Agreed, funny how those bubbles turn to holes once the paint is stripped off.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back