ok insurance company sux on cancer people

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok so we found out last week my wife has cancer at 26 check this out tomorrow my wife is post to start kemo so go to doctors today and they said our insurance isnt covering anything and that they cant start kemo unless i come up with cash or fight with insurance company to pay and iim all this is bullshit ur gonna deny treatment for my wife unless u get a lot cash or insurance im all u think i can pull thousands otta my pocket with 3 kids im not made money if that's case everything i own wouldn't have loans i told them
i think its bullcrap what people gotta go threw with cancer i told them just bill me ull get the damn money just not a lot upfront but nope they wont do it so i told my wife ill start selling my kidneys and all lol

its gonna be a long process and i feel bad for everything who gotta deal with this crap when comes to trying cure ur family from cancer and they can tell u no cause they dont give a crap what can happen if u wait to long
but imma go call and fight with insurance company again so they can tell me nooo but ill just keep calling and callling maybe they will finally agree so i can get done for my wife and start her road of recovery cause i dont have the cash they need insurance companys sux

Wow, brother, that's terrible. How much do they want out of pocket?

I am shocked they are asking for a certain amount up front. I've begged doctors offices to provide up front pricing, just so I could pay cash, and have never had one that was willing to do so.

Cant say they all suck thats why you really gotta read all policies carefully and know what your out of pocket expense will be if any.....had a 50K hip operation and paid a whole 20 dollars to cover all as my policy has NO outta pocket expense......but have a friend who is going thru the exact same situation as you are and he will paying almost 8 grand outta pocket............sadly some companies do not offer many options to their workers..its really the company who you work for that decides what your choices are and sadly many companies look for the cheapest deal they can find.............prayers to you and yours and hope all works out for you.........

Who do you have if you don't mind me asking.

my wife takes copaxone everyday for her MS, without insurance it would be over 35.000 a years, Thats sad cause who can afford that besides people with tons of money.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back