OK, OK.... Here are a few pics......

Status
Not open for further replies.

xlrashn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got back from Woodhouse from finalizing the deal on the truck. Took some pictures while there today. Here are a few of them.

Attachments

• srt10-2.JPG
    srt10-2.JPG
    876.6 KB · Views: 91
  • srt10-4.jpg
    srt10-4.jpg
    809.8 KB · Views: 78
  • srt10-9.jpg
    srt10-9.jpg
    893.9 KB · Views: 109
  • srt10-11.jpg
    srt10-11.jpg
    844.3 KB · Views: 90
I don't know how you did it, But you picked up a rare silver one. They just happen to be the fast one's.:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

looks sweet:rock: :rock: :rock:

and its got the STICK:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

enjoy the beast:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Clutch and brake peddle look to be lined up evenly unless the pic is deceiving

Wow, it a SRT 10!!!!!!! I heard they were pretty cool trucks. Especially the black ones.:D :D :D :D :D

Welcome to the club, and take it easy the first couple hundred miles, it not your dads pick up. got a little bit more power.

EMT/SRT said:
WOW! Congrats! :congrats: So unmolested!

True, true. The un-molested part is what drew me to this truck. That and the low 9900 miles.

It should be getting delivered later this week.......counting the minutes:D

(Billy Crystal) "Truck looks marvelous". Love the Silver RC's. Go figure......

xlrashn said:
True, true. The un-molested part is what drew me to this truck. That and the low 9900 miles.

It should be getting delivered later this week.......counting the minutes:D

Virgin truck,those are rare:rock: ,Welcome to the club!:burnout:

viperhauler said:
now, the obvious question is...so much time to deliberate and fester...what's on the list before it even get's home....
don't lie...

Honestly.... the only thing on the list is a coat of wax an some fine tooth detailing. I know that sounds very boring, but I have several high performance vehicles and just prefer to leave them totally stock.

When I want to crank up and modify something, I do it to my track and race cars. The street stuff I leave as produced.

That's just my flavor I guess.......

Nothing wrong with that approach. There is a large contingent of that persuasion here...

Truth be told...it is a truck...it is way too heavy to be very competitive...but it has been fun trying.

There is something to trusting the engineers and designers of unique vehicles;)

Show us some of the other machines!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back