OK What year, and how many miles?

§tô£ñPrâýr said:
one would think ,, but as it is i live in a small town and dont get out much..... I do drive it every time i go out.... LoL hell I have an 89 GMC that only has 70k on it.... and it was our only mode of transportation for 15years, so it's conceivable that a 3 to 4 yr old truck could be way low milage:)

I just noticed your location - you aren't all that far from us. Have you ever heard of Hesperia? ;)

Wifey said:
I just noticed your location - you aren't all that far from us. Have you ever heard of Hesperia? ;)
That sounds like some kind of a desease.:D

Bill.

Begood said:
Yes maam!:D

Bill.

Someone's gotta keep your ass in line while Alex is down :p :p :p :D

TNVIPER said:
Right...just a "test & tune"...................BTW Jack...I told Torrie to make sure he took special care of you...;)
Awww Larry, I thought you were going to take "special" care of me:D :D :D :D

Bought mine in Dec of 2006, it had 24,000 km the engine went at 26K and now I have 49,000 on it. (that is around 31,000 Miles on her for the non-metric folks)

HEY THAT WAS POST 500 AHAHAHAHA

2005 bought new in Nov 04. Will be turning 74K miles later today. six sets of tires....original clutch. Its babied....really! :D

'05 QC. Bought used in Apr 06 with 5985 miles on it. Daily driver, now has 41K and change.

She had 10/miles on her the first time I saw her....May '04
Today.... 24,000/flawless miles!
Thank You Dan Cragin @ dcperformance

Quick

2006 RC, purchased brand new Feb. 21, 2008 with 162 miles It now has 2,453 miles.

2005, bought in May 2007 with 11,900 miles and now has 27,000 miles and drive it EVERYDAY!

first one was an '05 RC bought new in Dec. 05. 18k. R.I.P.:rock: :(
2nd is an '05 RC bought in Feb. '07 with 9400 on her. 32k+. man i love these trucks
:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:

the question..... when ya turn your truck on, does it return the favor????

answer....... HELL YEAH. EVERY TIME:congrats: :rock: :burnout: :congrats: :rock: :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back