Ok who is the hottest country singer ( Woman)

JRSVIPR said:
Jeff, you do not qualify for old unless your over 60. Have a nice day.
Are you serious? That is the best news I have had all day!!!:elefant: :elefant:

cool thread....should start one about movie and/or stars, too...

anyway, Sara is friggin hot as all hell, that's for sure, but l've got a few others, too, that haven't been mentioned l think...

Whitney Duncan. not sure how to work these pics, so she's the one with the blue shirt...
Jewel... black corset
Katie Armiger... gray dress, side pose
Gretchen Wilson, she is hot and a bad ass, lol.... white shirt...
LeAnn Rimes...red nighty...

SilvrSRT10 said:
I can't believe nobody's mentioned Taylor Swift.
taylor-swift.jpg

Taylor is beautiful in that picture, but that was around the age of 17/18. But now since she is 20, I dont think she is that beautiful anymore, she seems alittle run down because she is throwing herself in every camera she can find, just seems she hasnt had a good rest time, although she has some good days, but most of the time its not that great

but my vote is

Carrie Underwood

taylor, schmaylor.....

i don't really think she's a great singer, and some good friends of ours went and saw her and said she was terrible....

but what do i know...and she doesn't really do it for me, anyways.....

viperhauler said:
taylor, schmaylor.....

i don't really think she's a great singer, and some good friends of ours went and saw her and said she was terrible....

but what do i know...and she doesn't really do it for me, anyways.....
I'd hit it :D :D :D :aetsch:

SilvrSRT10 said:
Yes I am absolutely too old for her but she is 18 so she qualifies. There are many beautiful women in the country music scene. Too many to pick just one. And all I said was I couldn't believe nobody had mentioned her yet. It's not like I'm going to stalk her.:p Anybody got her address???:D
I believe she's 19 now, maybe even 20? So she def qualifies.

Shania and Sara are on the top of my hot list w/Carrie not far behind

SilvrSRT10 said:
Yes I am absolutely too old for her but she is 18 so she qualifies. There are many beautiful women in the country music scene. Too many to pick just one. And all I said was I couldn't believe nobody had mentioned her yet. It's not like I'm going to stalk her.:p Anybody got her address???:D

She is 19 by the way, if that helps. But 18, 19, they are both legal adaults.

Why hasn't anyone gone old school and mentioned Dolly? Sure her face has seen more cuts than a Thanksgiving turkey but still that shouldn't totally discount her.

Last edited:
Venom Power said:
Why hasn't anyone gone old school and mentioned Dolly? Sure her face has seen more cuts than a Thanksgiving turkey but still that shouldn't totally discount her.

She was mentioned, both of them:D

thewelshm

Venom Power said:

you know what the sweat between dollys tits is called dont you,,,Mountian Dew:D :aetsch:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back