Old member, tranformation of the truck

cneeley

Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone,

I've been a lurker on here for about 2 years and I picked up my 04 SRT10 about 18 months ago. Love the truck, it's been a lot of fun and appreciate all the information I have gotten from the site.

Wanted to give you a little history of my cars as well as some pictures of my truck when new and what I've done to it to make it feel like mine.

1st car was a 98 Audi A6 - slow but very nice and for such a big car handled surprisingly well.
2nd - 2003 Lexus IS300 - manual - loved this car, one of my favorite cars I've owned.
3rd - 2007 Lexus IS350 - Auto - a lot faster than the IS300 but boring to drive.
4th - 2006 BMW 750Li - What a boat, a pain to maintain, but when it was running well it was a blast to drive. Very comfortable, felt like king of the road.
5th - 2004 SRT10 reg cab current car (see below)
6th - 2014 Dodge Dart GT - current car

New tinted headlights + HID headlights and Fogs

New steering wheel

Double DIN headunit

New shift knob

Got the truck Vinyl Wrapped - Anthracite Gloss Gray with Matte black hood scoop

Then wrapped the roof and front lip in carbon fiber and tinted the taillights

Also wrapped the grille in matte black

Truck was wrapped in Austin Texas by Carl over at Wrap Skills. I have no affiliation, but I like to reward good work. The guy really knows his stuff, did a great job on my wraps and was very pleasant and easy to work with. If anyone has any vinyl jobs in the central texas area I highly recommend reaching out to him.

That's all - hope you enjoy. Thanks again for your help and let me know if anyone has any questions.

Very nice !

I have a question though. How did you get that large screen audio system in there ? Is that an after market bezel or is that a cut up stock one ?

Thanks!
--CC

Like the shift knob and red key fob. How's it feel to drive something what a real engine?

More pics of the Bimmer, please. The '10 looks great. What color was it before the wrap?

The bezel is an aftermarket piece, went cheap on it and just left it in black rather than getting it painted in the silver to match the trim in the rest of the interior. I purchased it from a guy who goes by "weedahoe".

Every car I've owned has gone up in HP (until I got the dart as my dd) the truck is an absolute beast from any RPM and a lot of fun to drive. I think the thing that has amazed me the most about the truck is how easy it is to drive around town. Those IS350's feel faster than they are though and it pulled pretty hard.

When the truck was clean it was black (before the wrap)

More of the 750Li

Before the wrap

and after the wrap

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back