• yf hood decal with viper logo cut out

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • something else

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

hemibates

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I have been debating on this for a long time now and am ready to pull the trigger. But I dont know in witch direction, So here come you guys. I am going to do what ever gets majority vote on this by the end of the month. By the my truck in a rc and silver.

1. Racing stripes either gray or Bright blue

2. Using the same style hood decal on the YF but with the viper logo cut out

3. Any other ideas that ya'll may have:rock:

Well there it is please help me for I am loosing all my hair on this one!!

By the way Steve either way you win cause its coming from you.:marchmellow:

I'd like to see someone do a flat black decal like the YF outlining the fangs in silver pinstriping.

Roz-SRT said:
I'd like to see someone do a flat black decal like the YF outlining the fangs in silver pinstriping.

Would the pinstriping show on a silver truck though?

Ah. 'Scuse me. I thought your truck was red. . . ;)

I'd like to see someone do a flat black decal like the YF outlining the fangs in red pinstriping. :D

moparracing said:
pics of your truck & maybe a poll would help ? :)

I aghttp://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22643&highlight=mopar+headers+installed+sct+roeracingree! Just dont know how. Here is a link to a few pics. There on pg 3.

JustBeforeInstall.jpg

Last edited:
i voted for grey, i was gonna do grey but went with black

Borden3srt said:
what about some gunmetal grey stripes? or even do the stripes like ghost flames?

Thats kinda what I was thinklng with gray was gunmetal just didnt think to say it:dontknow:

charcoal or blue that is similar to the 99 GTS ACR Vipers,

both would look good.

BurntRubber said:
charcoal or blue that is similar to the 99 GTS ACR Vipers,

both would look good.

That were I got the idea for Blue.

I have been waiting to see someone do something different. I like the charger drift car with Mopar across the side but you gotta bleed Mopar to go that route. I also like the idea of a tear away look to reveal snake skin underneath. Everyone does stripes so I would go another route myself. I am sure there is a two tone you could do that would look killer. If I were a photo shop guy I would play around with that idea but I don't have hours to kill. There's my worthless two cents.

eddie102870 said:
ken's ghost flames looked awesome in person.

The pics look good, and you know if the pics look good in person its gotta be awesome

ChrisAZ said:
I have been waiting to see someone do something different. I like the charger drift car with Mopar across the side but you gotta bleed Mopar to go that route. I also like the idea of a tear away look to reveal snake skin underneath. Everyone does stripes so I would go another route myself. I am sure there is a two tone you could do that would look killer. If I were a photo shop guy I would play around with that idea but I don't have hours to kill. There's my worthless two cents.

Man So do I. For a while I thought about putting a big blue M over the scoop. Saw a local guy here have it on his silver charger srt and it looked awsome

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back