Opposite of your truck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackberrysvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sup guys im bbsvt I drive a lightning I always see some of yall on lr an im friends with some srt guys on fb just saying hey an hoping to learn something about yalls trucks also my good buddy has a superbee charger 08 I think?? Anyways im not a dodge fan but I do respect all fast rides

Btw im in south ga "moultrie" I see 2 qc in my town idk if there on here or not

If any southern guys want to meet an drink that be cool also

Sup guys im bbsvt I drive a lightning I always see some of yall on lr an im friends with some srt guys on fb just saying hey an hoping to learn something about yalls trucks also my good buddy has a superbee charger 08 I think?? Anyways im not a dodge fan but I do respect all fast rides

Btw im in south ga "moultrie" I see 2 qc in my town idk if there on here or not

If any southern guys want to meet an drink that be cool also

Welcome bro~!:rock:

welcome, im not too far from you. Im right on the Bama-Ga line. Moultrie has a good car show every year.

Lol figure u be the first to post a reply!

Quick question how much does a used rc go for? Idk the miles or anything its at a dealership but only time im in that town is sunday nights

Lol figure u be the first to post a reply!

Quick question how much does a used rc go for? Idk the miles or anything its at a dealership but only time im in that town is sunday nights

Lmao! They can range from $15K to $25K depending on mileage and condition. $15K being a lil beaten and scarred with about 150K miles, and $25 being pristine with very low miles:smokin:

Thank you very much I found a single cab yellow one I like alot the fiance loves the L more but I love yellow an like the manual part about it so who knows

Eufaula,AL on Hwy 82 west of Albany. dont know if i can make it this year. have been in the past. Couldve bought a 70 AAR cuda 7 or 8 years ago and didnt. still kicking myself for letting that one get away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back