Ordering lower kit!

SRT10R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally decided im gonna lower the truck and save the performance for alittle later. I wanna get the ultimate JTSVP 2/3 drop kit with all new bushings. Any suggestions on doin anything else while i do that or anyway to maybe save alittle coin on the kit...? (Broke college kid) lol

Replace your shocks while you are doing it. I just did my drop 2 weeks ago and am now shopping for new shocks. (The stock ones will handle the drop, just helps ride quality if you upgrade from what I hear.) The JTSVP 2/3 kit rides almost as good as stock, but if you are like me and use the bed of your truck to haul stuff the rear gets real stiff. Make sure to cut the rear bump stops down to about 1/2" total height.

Finally decided im gonna lower the truck and save the performance for alittle later. I wanna get the ultimate JTSVP 2/3 drop kit with all new bushings. Any suggestions on doin anything else while i do that or anyway to maybe save alittle coin on the kit...? (Broke college kid) lol

Talk to Tony when ordering, he is currently working on a sweet set of shocks that would work out nicely with the 2/3 drop kit.

I would recomend cuting and re-welding the sway bar end links front/rear if you know someone with a welder and tools.:)

How ever much you lower it is how much you take out;)

I would recomend cuting and re-welding the sway bar end links front/rear if you know someone with a welder and tools.:)

How ever much you lower it is how much you take out;)

Or you if you dont have access to a welder, you can order the new sway bar end links from JMB.

got also the 2/3 drop from tony.
But missed the handling bit of it.
Bought qa1 shocks with it and made the difference!

So save money and buy qa1 shocks.
Best investment in my book. :rock:

How long did it take you guys to get your kit in? I ordered it last night just wondering when i should expect it

If you're installing the kit yourself, just remember the rear leafs do separate from the axle. Just have to persuade it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back