Original Truck Owners

Ylw-Fvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was wasting a little time thinking...... How many people on here are the original owners of there trucks since new ? I know there are quite a few of us but I thought an actual head count might be interesting. Post up and let's see a list if possible.

Ylw-fvr 05 RC bought 12-16-04.

Last edited:
Ylw-Fvr said:
I was wasting a little time thinking...... How many people on heree are the original owners of there trucks since new ? I know there are quite a few of us but I thought an actual head count might be interesting. Post up and let's see a list if possible.

Ylw-fvr 05 RC bought 12-16-04.
1. JRSVIPR 04 Silver

I'm the original owner of my 06 RC. I bought in Nov. of 2006 w/26 miles on the odo. :)

I've loved EVERY single minute of owning it!

My truck was a Chrysler program vehicle. This means that a Chrysler exec put 500 miles on it before I bought it. So if that qualifies me as an original owner then put me down. Just wonder how specific your being.

Dec 28,'04,and almost 75K mi, ALL MINE !! :rock: :rock:

purchased mine jan 12 2004:rock: yeah i paid sticker...but absolutely no regrets!:D

ChrisAZ said:
This thread could also be titled, "Who paid way too much for their truck?"
It could also be titled, Look how cool i am because i got it for less than you,And rub it in your face thread.

My truck was bought new by the original owner, I got it with 12,000 miles, now 44,000 miles. Yeah I know, that wasn't the question.

SEP, 05, 38 MILES ON IT,
197.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back